Saturday, 31 October 2009

It's Black, Not White

Okay, maybe it's coz I've finally finished my supply of hormone pills and I just got my period today. So everything provokes me easily and this morning didn't really start off well.



I went to bed quite early yesterday after my quiet time. And then fell asleep. And dreamt the MOST random weird dream.(No, I'm not going to share here coz I'm feeling angry about it) I woke up feeling extremely angry with myself. Then proceeded to have a very silent yet vigorous fight with my pillows until 5am something, to let out my frustration.

Woke up again to Jac's phone call around 7.50am, saying it was raining and they were coming to fetch me now. SHIT! I pressed the "snooze" button too many times!!! I told them I couldn't make it and would go on my own later(maybe 10 minutes late to class as I overslept) then literally flew to brush my teeth and prepare to bathe. Manatahu, 3 minutes later when I was done, Jac called me again to tell me that class had been postponed to 12-3pm. Grrrrr~ So after updating my FaceBook status, I changed back into my comfy nightie and went back to Pig again peacefully with my cuddly bolster for company.

Later we had a very bad lunch at Piccadilly coz the girls came to fetch me to school. Food came after 15 minutes of waiting, and it tasted bad. Then the stupid waiter miscalculated and wanted to charge us for one more person =.=||| It's so obvious we only had 5 plates of rice in front of us okay? Duh!!! Then he took another 15 freaking minutes to rectify the bill. We were then running late and tempers were running high coz driver, Ms Nat was also having a major period and wasn't feeling well since this morning. So anyway, 5 black faces squeezed into the little Kelissa and we went to school.

Stupid UTAR decided to PAVE the road ALL AROUND PC block today. The black tar was still super wet and we couldn't avoid stepping on it as the whole compound was affected. My sandals kena very teruk and also my legs(I cannot remove it, even with "nail polish thinner" now). Climbed painstakingly up the PC block stairs with my sandals sticking on the steps all the time, making it so heavy for me to lift my feet up. Okay, I officially announce that my pink slippers are going to be thrown away now (T_T) I need new ones and I'm broke neh!

Never mind, the next thing that happened was -

The Class room venue got changed TWICE after we settled down and then somebody who's only using me as a friend but never treated me as one irritated me somehow. Okay, let's say, it's an accumulation of all she did. And perhaps me having a foul mood today may explain why I cannot just tahan as usual. Let me just list down why she's freaking me out. It will make me feel better at least, if not anything. I can't do anything also.

1. 95% of the time she finds me, it's about wanting me to help her in HER work. Nothing good. She treats me nicely only when she needs me but NEVER thinks of me when there's anything good at all lorh. NEVER.

2. She troubles me over the smallest, teeniest, tinniest things that one can actually settle on their own. That's why I always appear offline in MSN. I don't want to block my own group members, but if I appear offline, I get no peace. I have my life and I need space sometimes you know!@!@!!??? Just because my command of language is better than yours, does NOT mean I'm obligated to be your ONLINE tutor!!! Come on! I have my own work to do too~! Not to translate everything, explain every small mini detail to you 24/7. You SHOULD have taken an English course right at the beginning if you're THAT bad(Anyway, my other group members are fed up with this and ignoring her too)

3. The only time we have proper conversation, it's either something to do with academic stuff(coz she needs me) or her AH DEAR. NOTHING ELSE. She's not interested to know ANYTHING about me at all. And even when last time I was in a very down mood coz of my major waterfall(hormone disorder and cyst in womb), THOUGH she knew, instead of letting me rest like the others, she kept CALLING me and MESSAGING me to ask things about her FYP, which she could actually ask someone else or do herself coz it's NOT that important!!!! If not that she needs my help, it's ALL about Ah Dear this, and Ah Dear that.Speaking of that Ah dear, this makes me angrier.

Background :

The "Ah dear" has given me car lifts quite a few times. I'm grateful for that, but sometimes, I choose to walk instead coz I don't really like her ah Dear who's not a true gentleman(erm, in many many ways which I don't wish to announce here). Also, ah dear tak da common sense and doesn't know how to respect girl's privacy (slept on one group member's(girl's) pillow and bed(without asking) once whilst waiting for his girlfriend to return home(Eve's house) from school. Okay, the thing is, my friend minds okay? And horh, once when there was this group assignment, Nat invited the GIRL to sleepover at her place so she doesn't need to travel ALL the way back to her place(which is very far) and she pergi INVITE her ah Dear to SLEEP WITH HER, together with Nat in Nat's single room. WAD THE FISH WEI!@!@!@@!!

Maybe all those are not really my concern, BUT he pernah make me marah lorh! Uncalled for punya STUPID remarks!!! Let me tell you a conversation we once had :


Him : Erm, (my name) aa, have you ever pak tuo before?

Me : Errrr~ yea? why?

Him : OH REALLY???!@!@!@!

Me : (*skeptical look~) wads with that expression wei?

Him : SE~~~RIOUS aa? Haha~ Coz you always seem so childish and immature to me, I thought you'd never dated before (a.k.a. no one wants you at all)~

Me : (*Thinking wad the fish in the world~)


NAH SEEEEEEEE~ Angry or not? DUH! Boh brains punya remark. I don't want to be mean but~ (Okay la, I don't want to be mean so I won't pijak anyone here. But marah neh!@!@!@! Ish!!! Okay la, say a bit bit here : If he's an extremely good looking guy with a very sexy hot girlfriend that's very talented or successful etc, I don't mind, coz I have nothing to say. But this super normal, not really educated and cultured some more mulut celupar guy talking like this to me, and the girlfriend also shitty type of friend, I mind lorh. I really mind lorh =.=||| )

Anyway, back to my other rantings.

4. She always brings ah Dear along to all our meetings. Academic discussions, shopping trips, outings...But when ah dear is here, she just won't choi us. =.=||| Treat us like invisible, tapi MUST drag us out der worh!@!@!!!! When we go out together, she says she's bored, don't like this place...etc...BUT next day, when ah Dear is free, she LIKES this place and pigi many times also dun mind der worh...(wad kind of friend is this aa? "Heavy colour light friend" until so teruk >.<)

5. I hate the way she always needs people to teman her doing EVERY tiny thing. And the way she asks, just infuriates me to no end.

Example : " (My name), would you LIKE to teman me to toilet?" (and then drag me there at once no matter what)

HOI! I thought you were asking my opinion or something? And why can't you go alone sometimes? Every single thing also must have company, to office la, to buy FACIAL WASH for her ah dear(THIS IS SO STUPID coz I don't even like your ah Dear though you think we all do*goodness knows why, we don't really welcome him at all, really...)and etc...

6. I hate the way she always refuses to sit in the car middle seat coz it's uncomfortable for long journeys in a Kancil filled with FIVE people, but makes me do it every single time.(At least have the courtesy to take turns or something la)

7. This is not on purpose I know. But maybe coz I'm having my period, so I'm in a bad bad mood. I'm already not a really "lady-like" and "si-wen" kind of girl. But this girl, really clumsy and irritating until I wish to slap her sometimes! She treads on my heels(no matter what shoes I'm wearing) A FEW TIMES EVERY single day and always seems to knock my things on the floor. And today, she drew a BLUE line on my white skirt! (okay, this one is really an accident also, but my mood is bad okay? Anyway, she's NOT going to read this blog. Ever.)



AIYA~ My mood is really very very very very BAD now lorh. But I feel a bit bit better after talking to Jac just now.(A bit only)

I shall go to take a short nap now and continue my work later tonight. I feel very uncomfortable and grumpy now. AND my LEGS (not just feet) are still black stained with road tar(wad the fish), I CAN'T get it off!@!@!@!@!@!!!

So, good evening world~!!

1 comment:

Jayne said...

dear dawn, i can feel ur anger. it is really irritating to hv such a 'fren' by ur side... poor dawn.. hold on dawn ~*hugszz

hv u ever told her how u r irritated by her behavior? i mean u should tell her, really. either in a nice way or harsh way (not too harsh la :P) haha.. this kind of ppl need scold sometimes! don know how to appreciate ppl, think everyone needs to take care of her ah? =.= it's lucky for her to meet nice ppl like u, if she meets someone else, i think she'll kena marah kao kao!