Well that's the good news of the day I suppose. Other than that. Well, let's go
BACK TO THE TOPIC
Fore note : I'm in a very very very bad mood today due to various reasons, so this is a super emotional post. Due to the sensitivity of certain issues, I'm not going to state the matter out loud here nor attend to any questions or inquiries about the weirdness of this entry. For those who cannot comprehend the ambiguity of this post, I sincerely apologize.
Disclaimer : This is purely an illustration of the subject, I do like the taste of Mint, Watermelon and Strawberry Bubblegum though I don't know how to blow bubbles...
Subject of the Day - The Bubble Gum Illustration
Shout out : " EMO EMO EMO ~!!!" (T_T)
I'm not a very adventurous person when it comes to taste testing. I stick to several types of conventional choices when it comes to food, deserts or even clothes and colors. That's just me. So it's the same when I have to choose a tube of Bubble Gum among the variety of brands and flavors available at the counter in front of me. Not that I haven't tried others, but they're just, not for my liking.

Okay, the thing is, sometimes you feel cheated by the packaging. You see stacks of glossy cute pink packs of " Bubble Yum" and you pick one up for a treat during revision(and to keep yourself awake). You return home, tear off the paper happily and prepare to pop a nice juicy piece of gum into your mouth, only to find your fingers stuck in some gooey, half melted mess...Yucky~! So you feel deceived and vow to be more careful the next time you go on "impulse" shopping.
The next time this happens, you kena pula some kind of dangerous "flesh-eating" bug (wad the fish idea inspired from the second book of "Harry Potter"(scene of Hagrid buying "flesh-eating repellent" in Knockturn Alley)*not really related), hidden somewhere in the midst of the Bubble Gum you bought and you thank God He preserved your life before that thing went into your stomach. You narrowly escaped suffering a slow and disgusting death.
The third time you bought another "Bubble Yum" pulak, the little packet disappeared in your pocket even before you had any chance to take any. So you'd decided this brand of Bubblegum is stupid and you never get anything good out of it.
Finally, you decided to switch to erm...let's see~ errr...Wrigley's Hubba Bubba's Bubblegum - economical, cute packaging and tasty. Right, the thing is, this gum tastes good sometimes BUT horrid until you just want to spit it out at other times. Pretty unpredictable. Such a turnoff!(Second disclaimer : Okay, this is PURELY an illustration, the actual gum tastes Fab okay?)
So you know what? I'm officially put off Bubble Gum for the time being. Seriously. It brings nothing but endless shocks and torture. I think I'd just stick to Fox's hard candy forever. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment