
Anyway, speaking about my train journey, there was this little girl who looked around ten(but is quite big sized), sitting behind me. Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE kids but this one really makes me want to smack her okay? She fidgeted for all her worth throughout the entire journey. Nah, I wouldn't mind that if the little monkey hadn't crossed the line, but THIS was what happened :
Scenario 1: After sleeping at 3am last night, I was super tired but just as I was falling asleep(with my alarm well set in my pocket), a sweater-clad hand appeared on my SHOULDER...Nah, under sleepy circumstances, people are deemed less rational and because I was only half conscious, it looked like a BEAR's paw to me and I got the fright of my life I tell you!!!
Result : I looked at her in the eye and she stared unrepentantly back at me boldly. Later heard her whining to her aunty about how boring the whole journey was and she wanted to take a walk.
Scenario 2: I was drifting off again when out of the blue someone WHACKED my head!!! What the fish~ It was that brat again >.<
Result : Same as above, but this time her aunt pacified her with a packet of snacks which she proceeded to open and eat very very noisily. What a pest my goodness!!!
Scenario 3 : I was AGAIN trying to catch forty winks but suddenly a hand came over from behind my seat and PULLED my hair! Okay, now I'm officially angry AND very awake. What the fish indeed!!!
Result : I spent a very uncomfortable journey on my guard sitting stiffly and wishing with all my might that that girl would just get off the train soon. Well, she didn't. So much for wishful thinking?
Anyway, I spent the next 4 hours of my day super fruitfully( I think). I cleaned the entire apartment, from living room, kitchen, backyard, bathroom to my own room! And I did my laundry of course...I feel so happy and as contented as a good housewife. I know you're thinking "what a silly thing to be happy about" but it's true. I really like things to be in order and a clean environment to live in.
*
*
*
Okay fine, I don't think I'll make a perfect domestic goddess because I want to whine now about the fact that I've broken THREE of my freshly filed finger nails during the cleaning process. It HURTS big time!!! (still painful now)
FINE, you're not interested. So let's come BACK TO THE TOPIC :
After cleaning, I was feeling very hungry, so went to heat up the fried rice my grandmother cooked for my dinner in Deb's little frying pan. Eating as I type now. Yum yum~ *heart home cooked food = less salt, less oil and still SUPER tasty...
The cream of the day is I can actually online without getting disconnected here! Wow! Erm~ thank you P1 WiMax,though I admit I did not really expect that of you. Keep up the good...erm...connection! Wait, the word for it should be "service".
Hehe~now I can write the chords for my Sunday School song lead tomorrow and prepare my lessons for the kids. Then, I can FINISH my chapter 3 tonight(or at least half of it)...Have submitted chapter 1 and 2 plus my chapter 3 questionnaire to my adviser and I must say I really thank God she was not mad at me. Just made arrangements to meet me at the end of this week because she is on leave the following week.
My body is aching all over and I have to reach church at 8am tomorrow. So may be sleeping early tonight! (which actually means around 12am)...haha! And oh, my resolution of the coming week is to
1. Buy ingredients for, and bake Teletubby's birthday cake
2. Fine tune my freshly corrected draft of the Final Year Project
3. Blog about CF camp (yesh, I know it's kinda late but still, at least I make the effort...right? =p)
4. Exercise everyday.
All the best to me and to the rest of you students who read my blog, God bless you to glorify His name in all things you do!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment