Hehe~ Tomorrow coz we're gonna stay overnight at Ms Eve and Ms Natalie's place to plan and draft work 2moro, so me and Yen were very 懊恼 at what to bring and how much to bring as usual. Coz we're both taking public transport, me, in terms of my legs. Then I suggested since her bus stops at Asia Jaya LRT, we gather there and catch cab to Uni together since we're carrying laptops and stuff. Initial plan la.
Then mana tahu, Ms Natalie told me just now that 2moro, she's coming over to fetch me (which includes Yen who comes from Sunway by the way, coz she's coming over to my place)...At first I told her never mind coz since I have company with Yen, we can go to school together and she need not come over to this direction to fetch us. Then she asked me not to be lor sor or paiseh(as usual) and don't waste money when you can have free cab. Hahaha~
So me very happy now coz I do not need to be afraid my laptop will kena rompak >.< Ei, I hate carrying my laptop around punya lerh...Coz 1st, it's heavy, 2nd, no sense of security lorh.
So anyway, me happy XD

By the way, I'm really grateful to all of my friends for always willing to ferry me and others around, thank you for your time, your heart and your petrol cost. Knowing how much this means, next time I'll do the same for others (if they trust my driving skills la..wahaha...*or drive for me also I dun mind, safer actually :S).
I remember my time in Lutheran church when a lovely couple(the Chay family) told my mummy they would take care of their daughter for her(that time I was living in MC), so every time they would fetch me back to and fro church activities(and for lunch after that). And they lived in PJ state, not as they told mummy "super near my place, around the corner". Then, they also visited my grandmother when she was in hospital after having been operated for breast cancer. They prayed for her and were very nice and concerned over everything.
Later I joined Choir(coz they urgently needed a pianist) and youth....and there was Ah Yap Gor Gor(from choir) who always came to fetch me everywhere (even to choir events far away) and Eun Wuei (my youth leader and good friends until now) that really treated me as an extended family member and took care of my everything. Their family would even cook for me sometimes coz they think I miss home cooked food. They are also the ones that always fetch me(now) to Pastor Enoch Lam's monthly revival meeting in Cheras, from Kelana Jaya, and bring me dinner in the car. They always remember my birthday and call me quite frequently to chat and ask for my updates which is really nice of them and touches my heart.
Oh, there are so many people I'm grateful to, for giving everything in return for nothing. There are my wonderful family, lovely housemates and besties(BFFs)(*whom I shall dedicate a post to some day), all the beautiful CF people I've met throughout these years who are always there for me(*whom I shall ALSO dedicate a post to some day)and though a little competitive sometimes, my current clique are also very nice people. They're made out of girls from different backgrounds all together(but common point we have is we're really quite Bimbo)and most of them, though hard outside, are soft inside and they always take care of me, teman me cry when I'm emo, scold me when I'm lazy or blur and fetch me back everyday after school or to school when classes are not too early in the morning.
They are the kind of people that will scold you when they know you skip meals during study week but come to fetch you out for proper meals after that, girls that scold you when you're paiseh to ma fan them ferry you back and prefer to walk, but actually inside, are worried for your safety, know you are tired(though they are tired themselves) and just want to see you can go home early to rest coz you look pale, even though your place is totally opposite directions with where they want to go.
What I wish to convey here is, it's not necessary for people to care for you and definitely not compulsory. But a little bit of time, a little extra effort and love, can really make the world a better place. So I sincerely thank God for all these beautiful people around me, which is grace abound and people I couldn't live without. I LOVE YOU ALL~~!!!!
Hmmmm~ I suddenly feel very "hang fuk"...
2 comments:
haha~ glad to hear that u r happy 'balik' haha.. :P
Hope ur happy emotion will stay long in ur heart and then u'll b able to share it with ppl ard u~ :)
I'm grateful to have such a lovely sister like you too~ Always sensitive towards others feeling and caring, without realizing it, at the time u think u r blessed, u r actually blessing others as well! haha.. Thanks dawn. ^.^
Dear J,
Thank you for your encouragement ^^ Amen! I praise the Lord for having such a sweet loving sister like you as well~ Someone I can always talk to, play with, be serious with and someone I can always depend on...You're a blessing to us too! *hugz~~~
Post a Comment