Our Online Journalism subject is already crazy enough as it is, I mean, the English Language course students took it in a long semester and we have to complete the same thing within a short semester = hectic siao already...but NOW, he wants to ADD one more COMPLICATED assignment...(add in a blog EACH and link it into our assignment 3 which is a website, as in EVERY GROUP MEMBER in a group, must contribute a BLOG consisting of results of research, opinions, articles, analysis...WHAT THE FISH)SIAO LANG! Okay, I suck in technical stuff so I guess most of the complicated work will be undertaken by my other group members but I need to edit and write most of the articles in the website and blogs lorh. Fine, I volunteered to get things done faster and more efficiently, each person do whatever they are best at marh. BUT FIVE blogs, edit until SIAO aaaa?!@!@!@!! What the fish!
Unreasonable betul! FIVE assignments for One subject in a short semester!@!@!!!!We don't have time! We don't have time lorh...(I'm blogging coz I cannot take it anymore so don't judge me k?)
Our Broadcast Journalism is turning us crazy, CRAZY due to lack of video cameras, meaning we have to source and trouble poor friends to lend us from all over Klang Valley. Then Audio room satu saja, Broadcast AND Journalism students SHARE at PC!@!@!@!! Then Video Editing room also 10 PCs only. And we have class from Monday to Saturday! SIAO SIAO SIAO!@!@!@!! The news we planned to cover came out with problems, change of plans...Then 3 among 5 of us are sick jorh :S...and 2moro we have to rush through the night with our PROPOSAL for our stupid Online Journalism assignment which he HAS NOT taught us how to do yet lorh. It's not just a paper you know. It's a bound FULL report AND a big MAHJONG mindmap we have to colour and write our plans out in detail. Details and explanation of whole website, concept, theme, colours, draft of all stories, primary and secondary sources...reason for choice, Layout of website, Structure and reason for choice...plus plus plus...All within 4 days coz he wants to change some ideas so not confirmed what to ask for yet. And once you write down your story plans, CANNOT change jorh. DUE NEXT MONDAY and briefing at TOMORROW EVENING. Okay, die lorh. Geee~ Thank you for your indecisiveness MR lecturer(shall not name him) you're really helping us out here.
And you know what he said when we all MOANED super loudly after he happily announced his NEW change for the first time in so many years(why the fish do you have to change it during this SHORT sem huh?), he said, " DON'T PANIC CLASS. IT CAN BE DONE."

Easy for you to say lorh! You don't have thesis to juggle with all this workload marh. And what the fish is the other excuse of JOURNALISTS should be up to tight deadlines, overtime work, good training...Well, as our junior class rep said, " Journalists are not so indecisive and keep changing ideas at the very very last minute". We're not just taking this subject you know. We have a radio script and TV script to write (five stories each) and shoot plus edit.
Our tutor appealed for us, understanding our situation(as she was once our senior), but to no avail? APA LA? And I really admire our junior class rep for standing up bold and loud to voice out our inconvenience and problem in time management to the lecturer lorh...whilst that COWARD of OUR class rep who's SUPPOSED to be a senior looked on macam tak da business dia >.< CIS! I officially declare, my class has NO guys lorh! We have 27 people, 22 girls and 5 weird sexually disoriented people who are too MPSSkan(mempersiasuikan) to be termed as girls and yet, do not show ANY characteristics guys should have. Every chance he gets, our class rep, using our last quarrel on marks issue, will try to back stab or bomb my clique in front of the lecturer or tutor whoever it is in front of the class. SMALL GAS and STUPID!@!@! Coz erm, we girls don't turn a hair =) Memang dia yang salah dulu, fight to court also will get the same result. Some more it's not that he got any damage lorh. He sucked up to our tutor that time and managed to get SPECIAL PRIVILEGE to redo their assignment. UNFAIR heong!@!@!@!
Anyway, if I manage to survive this semester, it is all through GRACE and pure grace alone. Should I at any moment, die a young and early death due to my immune system letting me down, please come to my funeral and say NICE things about me k? =)Cheers!
Oh, by the way, I'm really grateful to my housemate for helping us do apartment survey-ing. To tell the truth, without my TWO housemates a.k.a. my besties in Uni, I would have been dead since foundation. Seriously lorh. I don't know what I'd do if I hadn't known them. I LOVE YOU GIRLS !@!@!@!@! (And no, not the lesbian way...haha) The thing is, our house owner Messaged me to reply her latest by 2moro(about when we want to move) and we haven't seen any other units yet. Another major decision to make. FAN FAN FAN!@!@@!@!@!@! >.< and my running nose and blur brain just irritates me to NO END!@!@!@!@! ARrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
(p/s : I'm really letting out steam only, so don't worry about me. I know I have to live and I can do all this coz God brought me here, and He shall bring me through!)
No comments:
Post a Comment