A lots of ups and downs in this year 2009. Somehow, I was "lost" about 80% throughout the entire year but now, I guess I'll find my way back to the Shepard. I want a fresh new start and if temptation really hits me again, as I said, I shall seriously consider becoming a modern day nun( means I still can dress nicely *wad the fish) if I have to!
See how la...2009 marked the gloomy year in which my heart got shattered to bits at both the beginning...and maybe the end as well =) Whatever happens, I guess this means I have yet to be mature and stable enough to handle relationships?
Anyway, I thought I was big enough to do it, but few nights ago on one particularly emo day, I spent about two hours alone just crying in bed and it was then, that it really struck me, that I'm not yet ready to face person number 3 again. I guess those who'd experienced it would realize it is easier said than done. To befriend a person who flew you up to the sky on a magic carpet and dropped you smashing down back to earth without a parachute. And yea, I'd been through deliverance for at least 4 times, and I know I'd have to forgive him to set myself free...but then, I just can't face him again. Not that I hate him, honestly, but I just can't bring myself to have any good feeling towards this person again. And I guess a good feeling of acquaintance is essential for friendship to survive? Father please help me?
I need to walk with You again.

That was the worst thing that happened to me, since Jan 5, 2008 when mummy passed away. Erm...yea, the impact was about the same - kind of made me fall apart.
Anyway, the thing is, another dream got shattered, a dream that seemed as far away as the stars in the sky, a dream that was ongoing and that incurred since few years back, a dream that suddenly "came true". Oh well, I lived in dreamland for quite some time until I was jerked out of it. No la, I'm not THAT hurt coz this case was not similar to the erm...previous one. Ini ada keterangan lanjut yang munasabah dan untuk kebaikan semua. And then, again, the One who created me knows when to give me what is best for me, so guess I shouldn't worry or bother about that problem =) Friends forever~ Was one of my best friends, will be my best friend for now, and we should be best friends still, in the far future. Whatever happens. Hmmm~ at least our foundation of Friendship(if not anything else) is in God. (*Trying to think of positive things to say)
So many things happened throughout my absence in this blog. I can't believe it, but I've finished my Degree in Journalism and am currently refreshing my UTAR portal page to try to get through the non-existing page of my results, which also means my graduation status :S Horrible horh? Dunno la, I just know God will make a way, whatever happens. And I shall get a job becoz God is our provider, Amen?
And oh, I'm so going to try to become a news reader on radio!
Hmmmm~ being the technical dinosaur I am, I am sooo SOOOOO glad that my daddy is like the most, and I repeat, the MOST patient driving instructor, like in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD! No kidding~! Seriously lorh! No scolding, no grumbling, and you would think it mission impossible if you'd tried to teach me drive again from level ZERO! Erm...coz my driving skills all pulangkan pada cikgu liao. You should see me drive! And I think most of you would vomit blood coz I was turning around circles at a 20 km/j speed. (Yea, HORRIBLE I know)...And I was so kan cheong even though that empty parking lot or big wide space had like literally no cars and only a few noisy kids riding bikes and staring at the "fan shu kakak" learning how to drive with a SCARED look on her face...And every time the car sped a Leeetle bit (coz got a bit of slope), I'd suck in my breath big time. Heeeeeeeeeeeee~ please God, help me to learn well and improve...
God bless my driving lessons and my poor daddy la!
On a totally unrelated side note, I love Erin from http://youcallitmakeup.blogspot.com/ !!! AWESOME blog with makeup tips, fashion ideas and interesting posts!!!
And this generous blogger sometimes holds give away freebies!!! I just got my Magnum Volume Express Maybelline Mascara from the post!!! WOOOOhoooooo~!!!
Okay, here's an honest review of the Product from the account of a makeup noob like me.
Upon tearing open the packaging and opening the tube, I was so SOooo excited to see that the applicator brush thingie was Humongous! No kidding! Compared to previous Maybelline Mascaras, this is the MAX!
There was no unpleasant scent and the mascara glided on smoothly unto my lashes, making them stand out even from afar. And it only took TWO coats to achieve the nice effect I wanted! I liked it a lot that my eyelashes remained curly(as they were right after I had "curled" them with the metal thingie), unlike some other applicators that cause my lashes to straighten and become spidery right after I apply the mascara. So far so good!
Hmm~ the only drawback was that I found it a bit frustrating that my lashes clumped together a little more easily than usual. And it was slightly harder to separate them as the mascara dried easily. The good thing was, there was absolutely NO smudging. And as claimed, the mascara was totally WATERPROOF!!! Tried and proven I tell you! (Due to some issues, I cried buckets of tears uncontrollably before I could remove my makeup a few days ago and guess what? My mascara DID not run! WHoopee to Maybelline!
Special thanks once again to Erin for her generosity and effort in posting the product all the way back my hometown for me!!! You really made my new year kick off with a happy start!!! *hugz hugz hugz~
1 comment:
Aww... I'm glad u got it! And like it! And I really hope things go better for you soon! =)
Post a Comment