Tuesday, 22 December 2009

Over and Over Again

I see history repeating itself. It's always the same. The same feelings...the same happenings...in EXACTLY THE SAME pattern.

But I don't want to see the same ending. I don't want to just sit and wait for it to happen. In fact, to be honest, I can't bear to see it happen.

You know what? I give up, I don't want to face this anymore. I'm tired and maybe if I just let go, it won't hurt as much as it used to. Who knows, someday, my kite may fly back to me...It just depends on whether it was meant to be mine.

I'm just going to close my eyes, walk away and ignore everything inside.



Good bye~

*back to my notes

1 comment:

Lady melody said...

hey,leng lui,you seemed sad lately...is evrything ok??? hold on there k?? its the christmas season, hope u get to enjoy it.....do tke care girl!!