Sent in two nice polite emails to decline the offers (which were actually applied for in a blur mode). Erm, I had to refer to google to get a sample letter as below :

"Dear Mr Xxx,
Thank you very much for offering me the opportunity of an interview at your company. Unfortunately, after much consideration, I will not be accepting the position as I have no experience or prior knowledge in this field and it does not really fit the path I am taking to achieve my career goals.
Once again, I'd like to express my gratitude for the offer and my regrets that it didn't work out. You have my best wishes in finding someone suitable for the position.
Again, thank you for your consideration and the time you shared.
Yours sincerely,
Xxx
(phone number)
>
>
>
Hmmmm~ Twas the first time I cried whilst job hunting previously.

Went to church yesterday and everyone was anxious on my update to applications. Seeing how upset I was, after MYF on Saturday night, Pastor Chiam even proposed the idea that I could go to Penang the Star to work as they are currently in need of new blood according to his elder daughter Crystal. It could be arranged if I wanted to enter. :S So far herh?
Then I talked to Aunty Shi Fen and Teacher Canny after Sunday school yesterday and I was really comforted. Haha~ their message to me was similar to what Tb told me online on Saturday night when I was really emo.

Long time tak chat dengan Tb, but it still made me feel better =) As usual...Oh well, as in, always - the beginning and the end.
Ah, as it is, teacher Canny said my problem is I'm ALWAYS too panicky, anxious and not relaxed. Okay, in fact most people said so. =.=||| I guess it's a fact that I'm getting desperate. Hmmm~ they told me, this is the time I can get to do things I've never gotten down to- such as gaining back my piano skills, relaxing and enjoying a break, read the bible...etc. And oh, Aunty Shi Fen added learning how to cook properly and boiling soup to my to-do list. Erm, since I didn't get to rest and relax after my SPM...I sudah terbang mari UTAR...Haha...So basically, time to learn to be a proper girl? Anyway, it's good that I'm reading the bible everyday and learning new things from old passages.
Both of them told me that God will give me what's right to me when the time comes. It's the waiting part that's hard but meanwhile, I should relax and know that He is in control.
Lemme quote from teacher Canny, " Haiya~ God will provide and give you punya...Who knows, maybe you don't even have to work, can marry straight away and get a rich husband to support you...

Hahaha! But he must be half deaf la, coz you like to scream..."
Me : =.=|||
And then, erm...Aunty Milly asked me about an old issue >.< 5 minutes before service started. And erm...I surpassed myself by summarizing everything into two sentences. *a lil bit proud of it coz it's like super complicated.
Conclusion I got from Sunday : Be still and know He is God - A God who is in control, a God who loves me and He is Jehovah-jireh, the God who provides. =)
I asked God to close all doors if it is not His will, and to open ONLY those in His path. Blessed be the name of the Lord!
>
>
>
So today is Monday. The day full of hope and dread for me - to see whether I get any offers...haha! So praise God! I have two interviews lined up for Wednesday, and another two on Thursday.

Locations are horrible though. KLCC, Sri Petaling, Phileo Damansara and Kuala Lumpur. Pray pray that I don't get lost :S Positions applied? Content writer, Proof Reader, Press Operations Assistant, Journalist or Assistant Editor...Hmmm~
I don't know whether these interviews will work out or not, but whatever it is, I will praise God for the result, come what may.
No comments:
Post a Comment