Me and Mable fell in love with THIS song from 方力申and 鄧麗欣 entitled "好好戀愛".
There are many other nice romantic songs from him. But that was the nicest hence my choice to share the link.
>
>
And oh, talking about nice romantic songs, see this picture below?

What does it remind you of? Why, my favorite things in the world - fairy tales, even though they seldom come true.
And Taylor Swift has come up with a Valentine's Day Soundtrack entitled "Today Was A Fairytale".
LYRICS
Today was a fairytale
You were the prince
I used to be a damsel in distress
You took me by the hand and you picked me up at six
Today was a fairytale x2
Today was a fairytale
I wore a dress
You wore a dark grey t-shirt
You told me I was pretty when I looked like a mess
Time slows down whenever you're around
But can you feel this magic in the air?
It must have been the way you kissed me
Fell in love when I saw you standing there
It must have been the way
Today was a fairytale
It must have been the way
Today was a fairytale
Today was a fairytale
You got a smile
>
>
>
Although fairy tales don't really come true, let's praise God for their existence. For the authors that made this world a little more colorful, brighter and created something for children to dream about and grow up looking forward to.
>
>
>
Anyway, here's a nice PRACTICAL song to share. It is called
恩典之路

你是我的主.引我走正義路.
高山或低谷.都是你在保護.
萬人中唯獨.你愛我認識我.
永遠不變的應許.這一生都是祝福.
Chrorus:
一步又一步.這是恩典之路.
你愛.你手.將我緊緊抓住.
一步又一步.這是盼望之路.
你愛.你手.牽引我走這人生路
No comments:
Post a Comment