Saturday, 9 January 2010

It's Done!

Hmmm~ say congratulations to me please? After procrastinating since 23rd December when my final paper was over, I've FINALLY sent in all my job applications...total is more than 20 of em. (Okay, I know this sounds kind of desperate, but better be safe than sorry herh?) Most of them were sent online and only about 9 were posted.

Ehem ehem~ what if I don't get ANY replies aa? I dunno wad to think neh, coz I'll be kind of a failure if that really happens...so far, I just sent em, so don't expect any replies so soon though I do have an interview set next week(which dad asked me to postpone >.< ), it's the post of an online Content writer in some small company inside Menara Star, but dad asked me to wait for the Star's reply(or no reply) before I go back to PJ and consider job interviews...okay lorh...means to say, I'm kind of lepak-ing at home after so long liao~ =.=|||

So far, sent applications to become journalist, writer and news reader together with samples of my work and voice as well(to radio and tv stations)...*crosses fingers~ I pray that God's will may be done in my life, wherever I can shine best for Him and that I may glorify His name in all I do...*cheers to adulthood! (Here speaks the girl who never wanted to grow up!)

Update : Oh my goodness, I've just got an interview with CLEO magazine next week on Tuesday afternoon!!!Editor got back to me though I've just sent my resume last night (O.o)...HAPPY HAPPY! Praise God banyak~!!!

Oh, and yea, I've graduated with Second Class Upper Honors...but I pray that I may be thankful for what I've got =)

Again, on a totally unrelated side note, I'm kind of sad, coz I have reason to strongly suspect I've been blocked by someone...Me not stupid you know ;)

1 comment:

Jayne said...

congratulation dear! feel happy for u lerh, praise God for His grace on you ^ ^

hope you'll get ur ideal job! You'll hv my Best wish~ =)