Wednesday, 22 July 2009

Worried :(

I'm worried...



JT has been quarantined for H1N1. He was sick and had a recurring fever. The doctor told him there's a 5o% chance that he's got it. I'm beside myself with worry but don't know what to do. (How I know? Through facebook and his sis's blog)

It's just so complicated. I thought we were supposed to be friends? Why is there this strange feeling of distance between us? Is it appropriate for me to make the first move? Or will it worry him instead, knowing that I've still got feelings for him(which admittedly I do have)and he'll be afraid that I will think too much and get my hopes high and be sad...and then all this will make him feel bad.

Yeah, the longest distance in this case, is from my fingers poised right above this keyboard, to the tab link beside this blog's - Facebook. Nothing bombastic. Just want to drop a note of concern or encouragement and reassurance. Somehow, I feel horrible not being able to do anything but pray. Will he think I don't care? Will he feel sad? Or does he think at all?

I don't know.

Kricia B asked me not to be worried as there are only rare cases of people actually contracting the virus itself. But how can I not be worried if it's a 50, 50 percent that he may be in for more suffering? His body is quite weak to begin with you know.

I can only pray (T_T)...
(Can my dear readers please pray with me as well?)

Please? Please~(T_T)

" Dear God, we commit JT into Thy hands, knowing that you love him and care for him. Lord, we know you are a God of healing and nothing is impossible for you. Please cure JT of his sickness now, strengthen His body and take away all the discomfort he's feeling and whatever worry he and his family members are facing. Give them faith and peace in you, oh Lord, and let them cast their burdens on You.

Please help JT to be able to get enough rest and recover quickly to catch up with his studies and practical. You have chosen Him to serve You Lord, and we know that You have a great plan ahead for this brother that loves you.

May your love, joy and peace fill him and his family. Let them rest their trust in You, knowing JT is not alone and You are with Him. Reassure this son of yours of your presence and hold his hand throughout the lonely nights.

By faith we receive and trust that all is in Your merciful hands. Thank you Lord, for You understand us best.

We pray in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
Amen."



(Thank you so much for praying with me~ I really appreciate this.)


***okay, will try to get back to my notes as I have a mid-term 2moro...how to concentrate is a question indeed...:'( And oh, there's this nasty cough that just developed and won't go away despite the two cups of Pei Pa Gou i have drank...*woe betide me!

No comments: