Experienced a day in bed(except when I eat and drink)...will start on assignments and FYP 2moro...But have to go to church to collect my duty list and teaching guideline(I absentmindedly left church on Sunday without taking it from the drawer...and that was despite being reminded =.=|||...oh well~), then will proceed to school for CG meeting at PA block...
What a day! Poor Kricia B got out from the house around 6.55pm, and the neighbour (the 1 who lives just opposite our unit) told her his house got broken into. He had just gotten back from work...And to think me and Debbie who were home the whole day did not hear anything!@!@!!! The thief did not break in through their door but through the grilled window...which was err...padlocked rupanya!@!@!??? Why so ma fan neh? (*off the record statement : If you ask me to give evidence though, I would tell you that I suspect Mr Lung cancer( the smoker we 3 gals LOATHE with a capital 'L') may be behind the crime scene as the only person who is always seen stalking about around our corridor (we live in a unit at the furthest end of the floor) is him lorh...I mean, come on, you need to observe a lot to really know whether the unit is occupied and when is the best time to break in right? Well, this Mr Lung Cancer comes to smoke at the corner beside our unit and he is always peering in at our window!@!@!! Who is there to say he did not do the same to our neighbour's unit? (btw, our neighbours are a bunch of working men =.=|||, No, not handsome dashing guys if that's what you are assuming...Just normal looking people who work hard for their living)
Well, poor Kricia B went down to the lobby, to see a dead body, with police and people. She was then told that the victim got heart attack and drowned. There was blood smeared everywhere in the lift. Then the ambulance came lagi...Hmmm~ two bad news received within 10 minutes...
Anyway, I contacted Malay Mail since the scene took place so near their office...And they interviewed the police and the security guards who are pretty useless if I must say so myself...Language wise, they are illiterate and they all look pretty feeble and are afraid of "angry-looking" tenants with big eyes who refuse to produce their IDs...(*looks at a certain gal with the initials K.B.)
Am currently slapping myself awake at a daily basis...I miss him (okay, this is no other than JT)~ I really do...(T_T)And I've taken to talking to my pillow again...wad the heck betul!@!@!!! >.< This is very unhealthy and crazy!@!@!!@! Ish...*smacks self again~Oh, wonder if anyone agrees with me...Just a silent question, does anyone think that the most remarkable part of a guy's body is his chest? ^@^ It is warm, comforting and very firm, providing a deep sense of security~ hmmm~
*slap slap slap...Okay, that hurt, I shall stop...

###
(*On a side note, or a diversion from this emo and stupid post, I can proudly update my readers that the small complicated business is settled...Thanks to the scolding Kricia B gave me that night...I will keep myself at a safe distance...=) Apparently, it works...And I feel more rational that way...)
No comments:
Post a Comment