Last scene we had together was something like this:

*closes curtain~
As I promised you Lord, I have held out my hand to You and promised to submit to whatever road You have prepared ahead...For I know, You will always be by my side, holding this hand of mine whatever happens.
You made me, You understand my needs, and You will take care of me. I know You want what is best for me and You will only give that to me, nothing else. Thank you for giving me so many good life examples in the form of brothers and sisters around me who encourage me by really being good, mature and positive in terms of this aspect. If they can wait patiently, why can't I? I will learn to grow and become the person You want me to be.
The road is long, I cannot see what is ahead. I'm walking like a blind person not knowing what lies in my path. But I trust you, I am willing to throw away my old walking stick I used to rely on...and just stretch out my hand to You.

One thing I know, one thing that gives me security is that I know You will forever walk ahead of me, beside me and everywhere around me.You will lead me all the way. And I know you care for me and love me so much You won't let anything really harm me.
You are always there~

***Never Let Go~
No comments:
Post a Comment