Why are Saturday nights always like this? It is 3.30am already!!! I'm tired...but I cannot sleep...(T_T)

Okay, actual status is going through my notes and teaching guideline for tomorrow. And reading the bible...Something good...But... At this time?!@!@!@@!!!
So~ in this circumstance, this is not good...I have to go to church at 7.30am tomorrow and reach there by 8am...Then will be serving two sessions for song lead and teaching the 9-10 years old...until 1.30pm...How?!@!@!!!!!!
Dear God~ please grant me strength tomorrow...Please anoint me to serve not by own strength but by Yours...Help me to seek to glorify Your name...I need you, I cannot do it myself...I really need You to give me peace, wisdom to deal with the changing situations...To love all the children you love~No matter what they do.
Take over Lord...You are in in total control...
I pray this in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment