Thursday, 30 July 2009

*Wails~

I got pretty stressed up and yes, I'm getting pretty worse coz I just googled "josetanks" RANDOMLY into my google search engine (search the WEB) and guess what it came out with? Okay, I'm very der perassan...But i went to click it coz it said "Angela rulez :: My charming Princess picture by josetanks" - photos uploading in Photobucket.

Nah, "josetanks" is NOT a common username in the first place so the odds are that's him okay. Fine, I know it is the past liao but when I clicked the link, I seriously went "Fruitcake this shit!"

See~
"http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e259/josetanks/Angela%20rulez/?action=view¤t=Princess.jpg&sort=ascending"

and THIS is the one that NEARLY killed me!@!@!@!! I mean, yea, I've seen it before but not when I was so erm~ mentally unstable as now :S

ARRRRRRGHHHH~ *screams~It's her! It's her!


And oh, I found so many many many other links all about him!!@!@!@!@!!!

OKAAAAAY~ I know, I'm turning into a stalker...officially gotten worse *cries~

No comments: