Ehehe~ I know my pressies are always easy to get coz I'm just so predictable and anything girly or cute will buy my love...hahaa~ However, this year, I have a special request for things that are PURELY useful items. Haha~ a little more mature in thinking liao horh? =)

Here it goes :
1. New casual simple dress (free size or size 'S')
2. New checkered top (free size)
3. New skinny jeans *if there are cheap cheap ones~(erm...to be on the safe side, buy my measurements of waist 26' and hips 34')
4. Plain black or white baby tee (fitting, 100% cotton, S size - stretchable)
5. New graphic fitting baby tee I can wear with skirt ( 100% cotton - S size)
6. New handbag (Big enough for me to put my water bottle, compact Fan, umbrella and bible when I go out)
7. New flat plastic watch for casual outings and school(any ciplak (cheap and random) brand also can - I don't mind if its RM 10 also :p)
*style similar to pic below :
8. New Ballerina flats (size 6 if cutting is large, size 7 if cutting is small - must be soft and not hurt my feet)

9. New checkered top (free size)
10. New elastic belt a.k.a. Clincher for dress (half way) that CAN fit me well and is not lose( 25 inches) *so far not found anywhere...=(

11. Cute girly charm bracelet with adorable trinkets on it. *preferably pink, white and girlish (Korean style adorable charms)
Examples of lovely accessories with Korean charms...Take a preview and saw "awwww~" together with me...^-^







***On a totally unrelated note, I do wish time can stop for a while. Everything is happening a little too fast for my liking. I remember my wish not to grow up at all. However, according to pastor's sermon, it is very irresponsible in thinking that way and a very bad manner of not wanting to improve. Growing up = improving? Hmmmm~
Is it possible for us not to grow old but still improve day by day?
Fine, I'm crapping again~
No comments:
Post a Comment