Thursday, 30 July 2009

Pissed~

Yupz...just because I am ALREADY the person in charge of editing language, grammar and sentence structure...I MIGHT AS WELL print, bind and burn CDs for assignments all the time is it? Since Year 1 Sem 1 until now is Year 3 Sem 2. THREE FREAKING YEARS!!! Come on!

Except for Ms E, nobody, I repeat, NOBODY has ever offered to print even ONCE! Some people even manage to SURVIVE these THREE freaking years of Uni without a printer!@!!!! WOW! So nice horh? If i knew that earlier, I would not bring a 3-in-1 printer here with me also lorh? For what? To provide FREE service all the time? Wad the heck! How much does a simple normal printer cost? For a good brand, you can get a simple basic one for below RM 200!@!@!!! Come on~!!! Very expensive merh? If you can go here and there eat, buy stuff, cuti-cuti (go on holiday trips)...Why can't you get your own freaking printer!@!@!@!@!!!

That's for those who Don't have printers. What about those who actually have printers but choose to just keep quiet because oh, yeah~ you're not the person in charge of editing so all you have to do is Cincai (simply) do your own part and fling it to me to tidy up and settle the thingie. Very nice horh?

A lot of people take for granted that "Just because your language is better, you must do more work" and " If my language was better, I would do more work too...but *sigh...I can't help it that I suck in english"...

NO LORH! It's not the same as "Just because you're bigger, you can carry heavier stuff"...still not fair der lorh! Have you ever thought about that? EXCUSES~~~ Can't you contribute in some other way. Even in primary school, we were brought up to know that since girls cannot carry the heavy pails of water, we can sweep the floor instead.

Back to the topic. It's bad enough that most of you produce copy and paste work. Then attempt to spoil the grammar structures a little bit to make it look like your own work, well except Ms E who really writes. Nah, I look stupid but I'm NOT stupid k? I can differentiate original ideas and those you try to pass off as yours even if you alter little bits here and there. When you read a lot, you just know, no secret. So, piss off to all shoddy workers out there!

SAMPAH MASYARAKAT! (garbage of society)

No comments: