Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Private Post 3

Was hanging out in Mid Valley just now to have my dinner of Manhattan Fish and Chips(RM6.99)and get my cheap skincare products from Coci Coci. Then we went to get baby Jarrett's one year old birthday present from Jerome and BFu. What can I say? I must have really good taste. Either that, or that all the other baby clothes's quality have just gone down the drain. The material sucks or the design is always lousy if those clothes are from a normal UNFAMOUS brand. Okay fine, probably due to time constraint and I didn't have time to hunt properly(stressed max actually). BUT Whenever I think a certain piece looks nice(top or bottom), I pull out the brand and it is PONEY and costs above RM70 for a tiny piece of clothing the baby will probably grow out of in a few MONTHS time! And the really decent ones cost above RM90!!! CRAZY!

Aiya, don't judge me. Since the boys told me their budget was RM50, I got the baby a very decent looking Polo Tee from Anakku which cost RM 45.90 AFTER discount. Okay, in my defense, it was not me paying and toys for a kid who just turned one, are just plain boring and a waste of money, redundant AND expensive!!! So there was no other choice okay?

Anyway, if anybody is reading the above. You actually got tricked into reading nonsense. Coz that was not the purpose I blogged this post to begin with. So yea, you can stop reading now. So sorry for wasting your time.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-




While walking around MV, was suddenly hit by a feeling so strong, it hurt. And the ache was just there, refusing to go away even when I was left in the dark of the car and nobody could see me.

But I finally felt a sense of relief after watching this clip and listening to this song Ms Louise shared on Facebook.

Here it is:

What Faith Can Do

No comments: