Monday, 16 April 2012

Fatigue

Just went to see doc and got a day's MC.

For the past three nights, it has been just lying down and 天旋地转for me...then leg cramp bouts one after the other. It's like having food poisoning symptoms...the nausea, the dizziness, the world spinning around...except, all the while I'm just doing nothing, lying down and trying to catch some sleep. And now my left leg muscle is hurt due to all that cramping. I'm limping a bit. =.=|||

Anyway, was going to take half day's leave to rest initially while waiting for fever to subside. But then, Mr L and Karen told me to go see proper doc and get mc instead to rest at home. So okay lorh.

Mana tahu, one of my regular doc is on leave, and the other one at another clinic ZHAP LAP ady. Must be too long since I visited her!!!!Come to think of it, every time I go, I'm the only patient there. But I liked that clinic coz the doctor was really patient and her clinic is really colorful and clean (complete with a playhouse for children and plastic rocking horses). I did my medical checkup there last year.

Okay, the thing is, I had to go back to Clinic Pusrawi coz was too tired to look for any other alternatives and I needed to get my medical cert. Got examined and was told all my symptoms and current condition led to one conclusion - Fatigue. Plus, today is heavy flow for my period cycle. :( WHY MUST IT BE TODAY OF ALL DAYS?

They then told me my blood circulation was very very bad. And gave me two expensive meds to boost it up properly. (T_T)

Since I've been working in this foundation, everyone of us has been falling sick continually. It's like a vicious cycle. Karen who was only sick once every five years...got sick like twice a month. Mr L always gets flu and a running nose but persists that he has to come to work. Qi and Zoe are always suffering from flu, heatiness and ...

So we blame the horrible office air ventilation and the cheapskate paint and cement powder used. CONFIRM!

Okay, right now, the world is really spinning again and I have to go get some rest. Bye.

No comments: