There are ups and downs in life - Joy overwhelming that I mean to share, Tears never shed in public, and also some feelings the heart can't never express aloud. This is my personal blog- the life and doings of a girl who's growing up into a young woman and trying not to hate it.
Wednesday, 4 April 2012
I really need to know how to privatise my posts!!!! How aaaa? If Gail or Mable or Jon knows how to, please comment here k? Please~ If not, I will go mad.
Need to blog about personal stuff, non-work related. Thank you so much!
Open a new blog, and change the settings to private (only you can view). That's the only way. This version of blogger cannot privatize individual posts. Else switch to wordpress (or whatever website that allows that).
2 comments:
Open a new blog, and change the settings to private (only you can view). That's the only way. This version of blogger cannot privatize individual posts. Else switch to wordpress (or whatever website that allows that).
Don't publish your post, just save it as a draft.
Post a Comment