Wednesday, 2 September 2009

The Leaky Cauldron(name adapted by book of Harry Potter)

I am seriously going to bleed to death! I'm so not kidding! My blood is dripping away like water! I mean, more than I can drink! And who says plain water helps REgenerate blood? Arrrrrghhh~



In normal circumstances, I'm considered anemic and not qualified to donate blood...but seriously the amount I bled within this week can seriously save half a life i think! I am serious! I need to rush to the toilet every hour or change an overnight pad within the same time! This is crazy!!! There's disgusting blood everywhere! On my day clothes, on my TWO sets of nighties, on the cushion I'm sitting, in the toilet...everywhere! I'm freaking out!My palms are turning paler and paler...and they are COLD though its sunny outside =.=|||

AND this is when I know who my true friends are...I mean, those who really care and those who tell you to take care, rest more and bla bla bla after reading my status BUT at the end of the day are actually trying to find out from me, whether I've got COMM TECH TIPS or not...wad the heck!@!@!@!@!@!! I'm bleeding to death here and you only care about TIPS?!!@!@!@!! Show some humanity for heaven's sake! I'm so SOOOooo not helping you out anymore...

Okay...I will, but that's because I'm human and I know you're desperate during exams and need to be coached...coz your English is bad...=.=|||

And there are also those who know I have to sit on plastic at the moment and tell you some grandmother story about why I should see a doctor A.S.A.P before I faint or need blood donation, BUT have actually shown that they don't really care coz they are the clique I stick with and everyone of them has a car but NOBODY is willing to care whether I pengsan on the way...=.=||| so smart horh? Nevermind, I'm very sure I will survive...coz...

Anyway, I initially set up an appointment with a Dr Yap from the Fetal Medicine and Gynaecology Centre at the specialist building under SIME DARBY at Taman Bahagia...Well, it is trustable coz was recommended by my friend, the Gingerbread girl. But she's not in today and only available tomorrow from 2 to 4pm.

But my grandparents called and asked my dad to fetch me home a.s.a.p. tonight coz they said Dr Chow in Seremban has my whole file since few years back and therefore it's easier for him to give prescriptions as he follows my progress...And it's also easier to have reference to past cases as he has scanned before...

Errrrrr~ to cut the long story short, poor daddy has to rush back from his dunno wad meeting or appointment at 9.30pm(phone reception very very bad just now) and come to fetch me at 12am or my grandfather who's always very very anxious will rush down to do so at once. And the thing is, my grandfather gets lost easily so it's not a wise choice at all...

Okaay...Here's the thing. I know I'm a burden to everyone...(T_T)

I will be sitting on plastic throughout the entire journey and I shall buy that Sofy 32cm Overnight wings Monstrous dyper-kind of pad though it ALWAYS gives me rashes that's why I seldom use it unless I'm desperate.



Did i tell you i once, in this kind of occasion, stained daddy's car seat cover so badly it had to be thrown away? :S yes, I know...horrible...

No comments: