It's true when they say that people who are happy can never sober down to understand others.
热恋中的人很难明白失恋中的人那种痛苦. Translation : people who are in love won't BE ABLE to understand the feelings of those who have fallen out of love. Because you are currently too happy to sympathize.
You're so happy now, of course you can't understand.
I'm not attention seeking. I'm not self pitying. But I need time to get over it. I'm not you. And it's not that I wish to be like you either. UNFEELING.
Just because you're not me, or it's not you now, you won't understand. Or put it this way, INCAPABLE to understand.
WHAT THE FRUITCAKE! You expect me to just act like nothing happened, just force myself to study rationally because my finals is on Monday morning. I need to get over it. And I know that, thank you very much. Well, perhaps you can demonstrate that kind of calmness if YOU encounter this situation.
Just get over it. That's easy for YOU to say what the heck IT IS NOT YOU! IT IS NOT YOU!
FRUITCAKE! FRUITCAKE! FRUITCAKE! It's not you of course you don't feel any pain, of course you don't care...you're just too happy to mind, to feel the pain I'm going through.
FRUITCAKE!
3 comments:
yup.
she definitely has no feelings.
else she wont be your besties..
if she has feelings.. she wont be able to bear with u throughout this close to 4 years of friendship, dont u think so ?
=)anyway.. i know im not the only one who got scolded and cursed in this blog of urs.. u've cursed and scolded many people thru ur blog.. even those people who are close to you when u're in ur emo times.. and when u've finally recovered, you treat everything as normal, as if nothing has happened..and things go over n over again..
im not very suprised to read this post...
well i was just trying to help you out by offering solution yesterday..what else can i do right? get together with u and sulk together? together we curse him?
but since it comes from a person with NO FEELINGs, i guess.. i'll just shut up the next time in order to keep myself from being cursed. =) good idea heh?
anyway, its ur blog.. do whatever you want.. who am i right? just another girl with no feelings.. =)
=) Nah, I agree she does have feelings and it is because of 4 years of friendship, that i know when what is said, is said with or without feelings.
It is good to be rational and I'm indeed very grateful to have rational friends around me when I'm not being rational. But to be rational with feeling and without feeling is another thing.
To be rational with feeling means saying something bearing in concern that the person is a human being and not merely a matter that needs to be dealt with. Rational without feeling is vice versa.
Every time I scold or curse anyone from my blog, I don't simply scold just because I'm emo. It's just after I've gotten over my emo-ness that I'm no longer angry but I don't pretend nothing has not taken place after all.
I sincerely apologize if I've hurt your feelings in this post. But that's just what I have to say. I was and am many times hurt when people treat me as a matter or issue or problem instead of a human being. But this doesn't mean I do not appreciate the advice given.
I still remember(even if you may have forgotten) the time when you faced this similar kind of issue(not the most recent time nor the one before)and you reacted the same way I just did when I told you the sentence of "just get over it". Like me, you cried, cursed and scolded me when I addressed this issue in a slightly more rational manner than usual.So maybe sometimes we do have similarities in this aspect.
You're you and I'm me. We have similarities, yes, but there's undeniable this difference between us that has not happened for the first time.
*undeniably
Post a Comment