Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Mixed Feelings

最近... ...

很挣扎, 因为... ...

Met the awkward moment when you know... ...

Experienced the awkward moment when I ... ...

Nearly gave in to temptation and ... ...

Nearly resorted to asking a sign from God to ... ...


Finally calmed down and reminded myself that "We walk by faith, one step at a time, not by sight". So what if I know the answer that lies ahead of this path. I might not like it. I might hate it, be reluctant to submit to the Master's plan...and end up screwing my way to a dead end.

Better to rest my trust in Him, knowing that He holds my tomorrow and the future.

And when it hurts or sucks, thank you CL for reminding me that:

The righteous person may have many troubles, 
but the Lord delivers him from them all. (Psalm 34:19)

I'm glad I'm at least trying to do the right thing. For once in my life. Like seriously Dawn, you need to stop messing up your entire life! Indeed, by giving up trying to control my own life; by learning to let go, and let God,  I will perhaps, no longer be 乱水.

Good night.

No comments: