These few days I've been emo to the max but there was no privacy for me to even cry. I've been smiling until I feel like bursting and I finally told them about the breakup, in a really calm and cool manner. In fact, I rather impressed myself and they were not worried at all. Let's praise God for that! But inside me,it burned and burned and burned and I'm so tired now. The worse part was when we went to the bday party and aunty M shouted from the kitchen loudly in a cheery manner "Hey, you're back! Where's your bf?" ~
Changed bedsheets and cushion covers but the dust mites got me again and I have angry red rashes all over. And I still haven't finished my market research and I'm crying now coz my rashes are bothering me and I need to work but am so tired.
I feel like kicking you really hard if I ever see you again, but then, I know when that will ever happen, I will just run away, hide and cry.
I need to breathe.
No comments:
Post a Comment