Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Way to Go

There's so many things that are making me mad mad freaking pissed now but I'll just jot down one or two of them here, somewhat subtly. And very subtle this post is if only you know how angry I've been for the past weekend until today. My blood pressure is high. Maybe at boiling point right now, that's is, if I'm lucky also.

Know what "bastard" means? Well, go Google it if you don't know. And no, it does not mean "illegitimate child". The other meaning.

Oh, also check out the word "coward" in dictionary.com since you are online. And while you're there, hang on...what's that word again? Idiot. I guess you know what that means?

Yea, that about sums up incident number 1 and 2. Talk about having a bad week.

I think I DO have anger management problems. And it's kind of wrecking my skin and making me lose weight.

No comments: