I'm kind of impressed with my Ms Billabong Bee. In fact, I think she has some potential to become a modern fortune teller wei! No kidding! I mean, how could she predict when I did not even see anything coming????!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!!!
Okay, I think I'm sending off enough signals lorh. If I only return your text messages after 2 or 3 hours, it might not be that I'm sooooo busy ALL the time right. Maybe I'm just not that enthusiastic as you, just to play safe. And I only reply 1/3 of your messages in my leisure time. Also, I seldom go out with you now. AND I really treat you as a normal friend, I TOLD you that I don't like kids. I don't want to hurt anyone so why can't you just get the hint? Now is not the time for shit to happen coz I don't have any extra energy to cope with it. I have enough on hand at the moment. Thank you very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment