Saturday, 13 June 2009

Oh thou, of Little faith~

Coming back from my training, once again, God spoke to me in many many ways in the theatrical performance we learned...It was an awesome, encouraging though tiring three days we experienced...

In different occasions, HE highlighted many areas of unsolved problems in my life...I wept before HIM, I struggled (again) and I told HIM I would surrender...

Like the stage performance, my heart had been entrapped by both the ice queen and the black devil...I had lost the compassion I had for a sister, fallen in the devil's trap and my temper...my temper causes me to sin a lot...and it made me cause the "fall" of some in their spiritual path...My "don't care" attitude...my "strong" character...and my character behind the "mask" I always hide myself behind like "Ai Mei" in the drama...

Will elaborate in another post...

Could not sleep since Wednesday night...

The thing that is making me down and frightened? I just received a notification from Hotmail saying I have received an email from "Guy", entitled " Truth"...Is that not enough to make a person scared? I went cold all at once, wanted to vomit again and Sms-ed a brother irrationally...really wanted to scream and cry...all emo and horrified...Was totally in shock...

He replied me : Pray 1st...no matter wad happen...everything still under God's control...

What a reminder!@!@!!! Of course God is in control...of everything, and HE will never let me experience trials too great I cannot bear...

I prayed and worshiped using this song(below) and tears just rolled down my cheeks like a waterfall...and I cried out to God...Then saw this song in another perspective as well, not only am I holding to God...HE has been holding on to me, catching me when I fall...


緊緊抓住你

我無助的時候你給我力量
我害怕的時候你緊緊抱住我
當我覺得我不行
你告訴我可以
你就是那最愛我的主

我緊緊抓住你 我永遠不放手
我看到你獨生子
為我釘死在十架上

我緊緊抓住你 我永遠不放手
是你醫治了我
是你從未離開過我

*我已看到我的未來
是充滿信心和盼望*


HE loves me...loves me best and I know HE will heal me and set me free if only I take HIS hand...Dear God, my hope is in you and I acknowledge you are in control...now and forever...

(T_T) *touched by HIS love...Unchanging Love...

No comments: