Tuesday, 30 June 2009

Good Experience of BW =p

Oh! I'm so so sooooo going to post this even though it will be another ambiguous post...The feeling is so wonderfully awesome!@!@!@!! I feel super dry, light and airy!@!@!!! =D

Why must I write it in a vague manner? Errrr~ coz my friend, the gingerbread girl requested for anonymity, and also, some readers may be "pantang" as to what we did...So, actually, only mature readers will understand this post given they can interpret what happened judging by the descriptions...Aiya...very normal der larh...I want to hereby state that what we did is for LONG TERM hygiene and comfort purposes...okay? Nothing bad or obscene...Thank you very much...*beams

Ekekeke! After reading a blog post of gingerbread girl's friend, and errr, watching a rather horrifying video of her facial expression whilst she was undergoing the erm...process...me and gingerbread girl decided to try it out. Feeling adventurous(no doubt that's one of the main factors that drew us to trying it out), we actually felt excited about this new experience, even though it would purportedly put us through some pain and discomfort...(some friends of mine commented that we were both siao, wad the heck! tak sabar nak mengalmi kesakitan)...But hey, this thing is pretty normal and seriously good for hygiene(i repeat and emphasis again)...somemore, it's quite impossible for you to escape from it before your *ehem...first time after marriage right? ladies would definitely not want to create a bad impression, EVEN if we strongly believe that marriage is all about accepting another for who they are. I mean, after the process, we feel more confident and good about ourselves =p...It's just another application of the fact that we still need makeup and skin care products to beautify ourselves everyday. *Don't live in denial and say otherwise.

Hahaha~ talking about BW, a lot of people don't even know that it is a grooming process that most ladies do indeed erm, attend? to regularly...I mean, you have to, come on, at least before having*ehem...okay, intimate contact with your partner in the future. * I don't think guys really realise the pain and sacrifice women sometimes make for the purpose of pleasing them horh? UNFAIR!@!@!!!

Anyway, was talking to a very good guy friend of mine sometime ago...and we passed by glitters (the outlet in One-U)...and I just found out that he was not aware of what W was!@!@!!!!Okay, so I briefly described to him what it was all about and his expression changed *into somewhat one of great pain *imaginative...and said, "NONONO!@!!!! Painful!@!@!!!Why is there such a need!!!???!!@@@@??????" ...

LMAO!@!!!! Some guys are so cute, naive but ignorant...I think this type of guys are becoming distinct in today's society...haha~

ANYWAY,

The result we(me and gingerbread girl) experienced was surprisingly satisfying...CHENG CHENG CHENG CHENG~~~

We discussed about the topic last night but got so hyped up about it we started doing random research on reviews about the service. Got so "semangat"(excited), we ended up setting an appointment for this evening itself. (*for something you think might hurt, it was rather brave besides random and silly of us~)

Got a little jittery in the waiting room despite our happy mood on the journey in the shakey bus...



Environment of the place was super der nice and classy, much better than the cramped little space at the One-Utama outlet.Gingerbread girl offered to change places with me(instead of being the first one) for fear that I would change my mind and back out the last minute after the long wait(based on the theory that the longer you wait, the colder and more nervous you get)...So I was to go first...Nice considerate her even asked me whether I wanted her company in the room...I thought not, quite private neh...Might be awkward...hahaha!

We sat at the waiting area in the nice cozy little booth and watched some "tai tai"s get their manicure and pedicure done (banyak lama) whilst waiting for our turn.

My turn :

The very pretty girl led me to the white room and I told her this was my first time, so please be gentle? LOL...*okay, this sounds suggestive, but the content is non-sexual related =)...She comforted me and told me of her own experiences. Then showed me a chart and asked me to choose the shape I wanted. She recommended Br W, but I was a bit skeptical about whether I could bear the pain, so I stuck back to the BW Xx...(which means, a significantly different and cleaner outlined pattern compared to regular BW)

After getting ready (i shall not elaborate on details), I warned her that should there be an occasion when I scream, she should just ignore me and carry on regardless of whatever reaction I make. She told me, "Don't worry, seriously, it is not as painful as some people make it out to be"...So I asked her whether she had ever encountered any customers who were very noisy and shouted about a lot. LOL...she said so far, the noisiest person was herself when she experienced her first time...Hollywood style practice by her colleague...Aiyer >.< sakit benar!First time very sensitive der neh...

* I shall not elaborate too much~ but seriously, it was just like really really quite painless!!! I could laugh and talk soundly throughout the entire process...When the first rip was over, I went, " cheh?!@!!!!" Okay, personally, I felt that the part when the warm wax gets into contact with your skin was the most extreme part* or relatively terrifying...The actual ripping and tweezing was really fine...and the discomfort only lasted for several seconds after each part was done!@!@!! LOL!@!@!! I'm so going to try Br W next time...:)the price is pretty affordable as well~ quite standard...and I really like the girl in charge!@!@!!! She knows her stuff!!! Not those annoying talkative people you normally encounter in one-to-one services.

I went out with a big smile on my face and strongly recommended gingerbread girl to do Br W since I think she would definitely be able to withstand it(she was already considering it bearing in mind the potential horrible pain initially).

So our generally more adventurous gingerbread girl went ahead to do a Br W without further hesitation...Outside the room, I heard some occasional sounds of laughter and silence after that...But she came out smiling and like me, said it was surprisingly no pain at all...Cheh, after all that hyperbole overrated "painful" descriptions from people. Oh well, perhaps different people or different skin really have a different level of pain tolerance gua...Whatever it is, both of us are pretty satisfied with the outcome and we will go back for more.

In conclusion, for those who understand this blog post...Go go go!@!@!!! Try it out! You won't regret it ^@^!!! *strongly recommended by me, the one most nickname the "scaredy cat"...If i can do it, so can you~!!!

Do visit - - - >



Glitters
Lot 223, 4th Floor (opposite mYoga)
The Gardens at Mid Valley City
Kuala Lumpur

Tel: 603-2282 8813

Mon - Sun 10:00 – 22:00


for the wonderful service!@!@!!! Person in charge is Yuki...and she's so professional and friendly, she'll put all your fears away!!! The great news is, the price is really affordable and you get a loyalty card (for Br W users only) which entitles you to enjoy discounts, mystery gifts and special promo on your bday month...Great value!!! *enjoy ~

1 comment:

erin wong said...

Hahahhaha! I guess it really just is me then!