I feel horribly ashamed of myself...
Dear Lord,
I am sorry...sorry for what You alone, know I have done...Sorry that because of my sins, my guilt, i didn't dare to face You.
Thank you Lord for not giving up on me, thank you Lord for giving me brother Xiang Jian once again, who guided me back to You...
Lord, how many times have I run away from You...but where can I hide from your presence...Lord, before I came to You, You have already searched me and found me guilty, yet You still accepted me back with open arms...
Lord, sorry for losing focus in my life...Sorry for letting other things become the attraction in my life...Sorry for sinning against You in the dark...Sorry Lord for so many things I've done...Thank you for bringing me back...From this day onwards, I know and I understand, that I live for You alone...
In Jesus's name I pray, Amen.
祷告 因为我渺小
dao gao yin wei wo miao xiao
祷告 因为我知道我需要
dao gao yin wei wo zhi dao wo xu yao
明了 祢心意对我重要
ming liao ni xin yi dui wo zhong yao
祷告 已假装不了
dao gao yi jia zhuang bu liao
祷告 因为祢的爱我需要
dao gao yin wei ni de ai wo xu yao
祢关怀 我走过的祢都明白
ni guan huai wo zou guo de ni dou ming bai
Chorus
有些事我只想要对祢说
you xie shi wo zhi xiang yao dui ni shuo
因祢比任何人都爱我
yin ni bi ren he ren dou ai wo
痛苦从眼中流下
tong ku cong yan zhong liu xia
我知道祢为我擦
wo zhi dao ni wei wo cha
在早晨我也要来对祢说
zai zao chen wo ye yao lai dui ni shuo
主耶稣今天我为祢活
zhu ye su jin tian wo wei ni huo
所需要的力量祢天天赐给我
suo xu yao de li liang ni tian tian ci gei wo
祢恩典够我用
ni en dian gou wo yong
I love you Jesus...Fill me, revive me and let me live in Your presence once again...Let my heart, be a real temple of Your spirit...
1 comment:
thanks for the translating ;) i cant really read chinese but i benefited from your translation ;)
Keep your fire burning for Him!!
Gambate:)
Post a Comment