First of all, before I state my problems...I want to shout : " This is JTKS! He is a pig!" Okay, I feel better...*screams...cries and stamps feet...
Errrr... on second thoughts, I'm not after all...Getting quite hysterical in fact...
*sobs hard...Boohoo~ I cannot find a suitable person to fa xie or talk to. Deb is busy studying and I'm supposed to, but as usual, cannot concentrate...The people who know about my woes are not online and I'm appearing off9 anyway to avoid some troublesome people...*note in case some of my blog readers misinterpret my intention : they are GUYS okay?
I know there are two or three certain someones (who dun have this blog link, I add happily) that will be always ready to listen to me but seriously lorh, I *quote kricia B, DON'T want to give people false hopes...and please la please please please~ they are soooooOOOOO NOT my type! Can't they sense it? And since they didn't do anything openly, aboh then? How am I to tolak them terus terang worh? Tell them half in jest, they either really are bodoh, or pretended not to understand...*GERAM nyer saya!!!
So what am I going to do?
Drastic action
1. Block them from MSN
2. DUN reply their msgs...
3. DUN pick up their calls
Sounds very rude lidat hor? when people are like being super nice to me...OVER nice in fact...Please don't call me everyday lah duh =.=||| it's a turn off lerh...>.< spooky some more...unless I like you la...that is...Problem is, I treat you as a normal normal super normal friend only neh...Wads wrong with me and guys who always get the wrong ideas? gah!
Anyway, that is woe number one = Unwanted attention from SOME people
Woe number two is exactly the opposite of everything = LACK or to be precise, TOTALLY NO attention from SOME people.
How sad can i get ? *tears resume
I think I'm such a failure...*note : I'm not being a drama queen here k?
(a)I stalk his facebook everyday...* pathetic
(b)He occasionally sends some forwarded messages to EVERYONE and when the email alert pops up...I'll go super happily to click open my inbox to find something totally impersonal...*desperate
(c) I keep on and on talking to my pillow and hugging it from day to night (I'm alone almost 24/7) pretending it is him... *needy
(d) I go on and on wondering has he got the hint yet? Does he know I'm mad at him and why? Does he even bother to find out? Or does he, assume, I'm SOOOOoo busy (like him) that i don't care about replying his emails? *Okay...confirmed I'm downright stupid and this stupidity is unnecessary...
GAH!!!!!@!@!@!!@!@!! *pummels pillow and cries again
No comments:
Post a Comment