Thursday, 23 April 2009

What Goes Around Comes Around


Revenge is sweet ^@^ so super sweet...No la, please do not misunderstand me...nothing sickening evil of any sort...just some self satisfying a.k.a. syok sendiri (s.S)activity accomplished...:D

Description of activity : "tit for tat" but in a good GOOD way...seriously no harm done...

I'm just happy coz I'm satisfied nia...kekeke...*syok sendiri laugh again...ends
- - > feels wu liao and empty again...=( emo emo emo...wad d heck?!@!@!!!

Okay fine...I'm getting back to my books...I hate studying >.< Is there a subject that solely involves playing creative games, doing craft work and singing or dancing please? Why all this course work? First, I suck in technical stuff. I definitely prefer old-fashioned writing reports, researching by books and etc...could totally do without a world of technology ...seriously...but then, i cannot blog to fa xie horh?hmmm~ dilemma ...*sulks

Anyway, the lazy bug has bit me again and I'm aiming for first class honours so must try to fight it hard >.< hate those stupid competitive classmates who don't know where they stand but still try by all means to pull people down >.< kinda like a little bird being jealous of a great eagle...It KNOWS it can never fly as high as the eagle or be as powerful...but instead of comparing themselves with birds of the SAME LEVEL, they still want to compete with the eagle and try super der duper hard to SABOTAGE the eagle whenever it flies...Using every chance they get, they try to hurt the eagle and pull away its feathers so it can't fly...Please la...=.=|||

Ish >.< this stupid random ranting has inspired me to write yet another blog "THEM, THE HYPOCRITES"...geeesh :@ ...Anyway, wait till my next break ya...meanwhile, stay Tuned Peeps...I don't plan to sleep tonight =D

Oh ya, my finals start on 27 April 2009, Monday until 8 May 2009, Friday...(T_T)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wa... suddenly so many updates...

Happy studying wor... Hahaha... I'm so tired of studying, I hope I can aim for first class like you, but then again, it's like aiming for being the best eagle when I'm only one of the small birds.... :-)

Anyway, hahah enough blog spamming, time to go back to studies! JIAYOU to all of us!!!

Cupcake Princess said...

Okay...now i know you officially STALK my blog...LOL...*zi lian look...

I cannot concentrate lerh >.< Nah, I'm not being over confident or high and mighty...I'm taking an arts course marh...It's achievable...But it sucks when those people who can't string a proper sentence of English together try to sabotage you and do horrible things behind your back to pull you down besides doing loads of cheating in exams ...Cummon la...sedar wei, kan?

You and my sis also must gambateh ya!!! Let's glorify HIS name together!!!

Gail said...

Ahem. The person who officially stalks your blog is me, not him. He has a blog feed that notifies him of all blogger blog updates. Wait, come to think of it, so do I. =p

Cupcake Princess said...

Not fair neh! I want to get a blog feed to then! Later when you come home for holidays, teach me k? Anyways, study hard...I'll be praying for you both =) Emmanuel...

Gail said...

Go to M's blog and 'follow' it. Later go to your dashboard and add other blogger blogs. Too bad it only works on blogger blogs. Jon's feed in his comp works for all types of blogs. So you can't feed mine. Haha.

Unknown said...

Ya, Just add the bloglist gadget in your blogger blog. It'll feed in all the latest blogs and put the title there, like the one in my rarely updated blog... you can even sort it by latest post date, so the latest one is always on the top :-). I think it works for all blogs.

Cupcake Princess said...

Then have to wait until my finals is over...LOL...okies...thanks!!! =)