Sunday, 8 February 2009

Ooops! I did it Again


I really dunno how to start this...erm...this post is kinda private but i MUST, i mean, I NEED an outlet to vent out my feelings...so erm...it's gonna be a bit ambiguous...if you get wad i mean...well, you either know me really well...or...you're plain talented? LOL...err...I'm serious...haha...

THERE IS SOMETHING SO WRONG WITH ME!@!!! I'm not suposed to be doing this...I know this all too well...but...


I can't believe it...!!! I can't believe it!!! What in the world is wrong with me?!@!@!!! Is this some kind of destiny (God wants me to learn something, fate by God or what!@@!!!)? Seriously, this is the officially...OFFICIALLY (coz the 1st time really does not count, it was a stupid experiment and mistake)second time i've unintentionally fallen for a MSdEZ again(*haha...ambiguous code lerh...you won't guess it, don't worry, haha)...This is better than simply falling for something la...at least this type is suposedly not too bad mar...and no, no, there's gonna be NO follow up...I am going to stop at a near and perfectly safe distance okay? Don't judge me (haha...even though you dunno wad I'm talking about, you still MIGHT judge me to be negative right?) *perasan look...haha...

ARRRRRRGgggggggggggggHHHHHHHHHH!!! I'm such a horrible person...*hates self

No comments: