Friday, 13 February 2009

25 Random Things about Me

I got tagged by Jane and Irene in facebook...haha..so thought I might as well share it here since I spent so long typing it out this evening...

Btw, I'm doing this as a break from my stress...hahaha...

THE 25 Random Statements

1. I adore the colour pink...
My jacket is pink, my file, my water bottle, my stationary case...erm, too many to think of...but i DO try balancing my wardrobe with many other colours, for example, erm...black and white...(haha, i know dat sounds boring...) and erm, other random colours...

2. I am super emotional and my health is greatly influenced by my mood...which is, kinda bad =p...

3.The walls of my room in PJ are plastered (not full la) with Strawberry Shortcake stickers (including the entrance to my bathroom) and there are little soft toys hanging above my bed =p...*they comfort me when I feel lonely b4 falling sleep...haha...

4. I'm not as noisy or as "sunny" as most people think...I tend to hide my vulnerable side really well (unless with someone I'm really close with, which is erm, less than 12 in the whole world?)hmmm~...every negative emotion is normally disguised under a big broad GENUINE looking smile...but i'm not fake...it's just some kind of auto-self-protective reflex...

5. I have a new-found interest in baking...(but sigh, I don't have time to do so this semester...super packed man...and I'm "curi-ing tulang here...blekz...)

6. I didn't know how to cross a busy road, board a bus or fry an egg on my own (basically i cannot cook at all, not even Maggie Mee) UNTIL I came to Petaling Jaya for my foundation course (in arts) during 2006...*very sua gu i know... My HIGHEST SI FU is Krica B for general things (in this case, EVERYTHING) and second award goes to Ms Debbie Lim (for teaching me things around the house and making me develop a new found respect towards the passion of cooking)!!! Thanks babes!!!Muakz!!!
* on a side note, these two people are going to teman me for the upcoming "Romantic" * I wish...Valentines Day dinner...haha...Me and deb are SUPER busy, so initial plans2 go out Dibubarkan...juz a plain and happy dinner2gether-gether =p...

7. I like to dream, about my future...ekk...actually mostly about my possible marriage and future little family...and I want to have a daughter...LOL...*kinda far-fetched...

8. I tend to develop crushes for random people easily...I mean sort of fall in and out of many crushes...*self-defense...DUN judge me...Hey, it's pretty normal okay? I guess I still have yet to grow out of my teenage stage...But at the end of the day, I know I can only be with one, and I can only really see myself with One...which God has prepared for me...

9.I love kids generally and am quite good at managing them, although I'm still trying really hard to change my image to adapt to the naughty hyper active ones...but hey, praise God! It's working...

10. I actually SURVIVED my industrial training...THANKS BE TO GOD and all my nice colleagues and editors!!! Haha...After the training, somehow I've become much tougher, a bit more mature(*errr...at least I hope) and more positive towards my future...I can do all things through Christ WHO strengthens me!!! Those three months of training really opened my eyes towards God's grace!!! HE is real and has never forsaken me! HIS grace is always enough for us to go through everything and will never give us trials too great we cannot bear! AMEN!

11. I'm a shopaholic and tend to go mad with joy when i get really good bargains!!! One of the only people who can tahan me and stop me from over-reacting would be my lovable friend and best shopping mate, KRICIA B!!!

12. I FORGOT how to drive (that includes starting the engine) after I passed my driving test on 31 December 2007...*again, DUN judge me please...

13. I HATE outdoor exercise with the exception of swimming (which I do enjoy, just that sometimes really lazy...LOL)

14. I often dance in the privacy of my own room to all kinds of music(hey, I'm not crazy k?)...Tend to feel awkward and stiff in front of people though...dunno why...Maybe it's some kind of unleashed hidden passion...LOL...I also enjoy singing, reading*pure fiction, listening to music, playing the piano *when I'm moody and erm...hugging soft toys and chubby bolsters? LOL...

15. Yea, like my dear friend, Irene Chen (who was the one who tagged me after Jane did =) haha...)People tend to MISTAKE me for a banana as well...But hey, I'm not alright? My parents are but me and my siblings attended a chinese school starting from kindergarten where we learnt (ren2, kou2,s hou3 from scratch) *or at least me and Gail did...And hey, people got A for SPM punya tahu...Blekz =p...*self-defense : not self-promoting or being vain, but juz wan2 tell u, not bad la me...hahaha...

16. I dislike my upper thighs *which generally cannot be seen much as i seldom wear reli short skirts or shorts...
I deem them fat and unsightly...no matter how much weight i lose, they just won't decrease in size...>.<...haha...Love my lower legs though some people might say they look too skinny like sticks =p...LOL...

17. I tend to have certain "tidying fits" after a while when my room becomes too untidy for my liking...But I'm not the perfectionist many think I am...just cannot tahan when things are too messy...My environment affects my productivity you know =p...

18. I long for genuine double eyelids, a sharper nose, a smaller mouth and many more things...like erm...bigger Xxxxxxs ...*sshhhhhh....but I've learnt to accept the fact that nobody's perfect...If i can't love myself then I cannot expect people to do the same right?

19. I'm not as stupid as some people might think...blur yes, but stupid...no...So if you want to use me or be a double-faced beast 2wards me...maybe you should think twice...and yes, I can forgive you for the past if you APPOLOGIZE nicely to me, but I won't forget...not holding any grudges, but hey, I will always ALWAYS be aware of you and never ever trust you completely again...

20. I am currently happier after many nights of crying into my lonely pillow coz of some private issue, which I happily announce is sort of Resolved now...any way, I don't want to go into it right now *sort of really private...so all I can say is, God is in control and may His will be done, no matter what it is!!! *AMEN!

21. I hope *again, may His will be done...that I will be married by the age of 28 and by that time, would have already gained enough field-experience in Journalism and managed to further my studies *masters...to become a lecturer (stable job so that i can cater to my family's needs...I want to be a good wife and a good mummy *okok...that IS far-fetched again i know)

22. I have this uncontrollable desire and "bottomless pit" kind of want for nice cheap dresses...*and in case you are judging me when u r reading this, I AM refraining myself to go out so much and face temptation okay? I have improved a lot and most of the clothes in my current wardrobe are all second-handed...*majority lar...

23. okay...I'm really kinda running out of things to say...haha...
Alrite, this is a crappy one :
I nicknamed myself "strawberry Girl" coz this name sounds girly and sweet...yea, I know, DUN say woooot...haha..It's my choice and my personal opinion wad...

24. I love this current apartment I'm living in (since July 2006)...it's just so peaceful, simple and spacious and easy to maintain...which leads me to the "Siao" thought : Dear husband -to- be,whoever you are (coz I know what I WANT may not be what God feels is good for me and i TRUST and KNOW that He will only give me whatever is BEST for me) when we marry, I do NOT want a house or a bungalow or wadever...I want a nice nice simple apartment WITH full-security provided and erm...maybe a swimming pool? (OKOK...that is far-fetched again...)

25. I am so happy that I've Finally finally FINALLY completed this super long list of random things (ok, i know this does not count as a last statement)...erm...really dunno wad to say liao?...

okok...aiya...last one,I'm currently in studying in UTAR, Bachelor Degree in Journalism, (I DO know this is lame to say such boring cliche stuff but please DO forgive me... I've really ran out of ideas and I'm getting sleepy after so much typing) year 3 semester 1 and seeing that it's my final year...I'm seriously NOT looking forward to facing the harsh reality of the working world next year :S...I fail horribly in money management...think of all the necessities i have to budget for, Car loan, rental, food, petrol, PTPTN payment :( ... household keeping money for my family...offering...clothes, cosmetics (which WILL be a necessity that time )...* i think i'm so dead...>.< By God's strength I can survive! AMEN!

No comments: