Monday, 2 February 2009

25...What about that?

Unspoken words...that's the title of my blog and that's the theme of this post...

I cannot voice this out loud...i cannot keep it to myself...I know i should not worry...I know God is in control...but yet I still fear, I fear the ridicule of men that cannot really harm me, but can yet, hurt me...I fear the unkind words that might pierce through my sensitive heart, intended or not...

Maybe I am selfish...but i sincerely hope that through this troubled time...the people involved in this post might not have time to read this post or be influenced by it...I mean no harm and i do not wish to cause any further trouble of mind. This is just a personal hurdle...

Start -


25...How do you see this age in terms of beginning a relationship?

To guys, elleh~ some haven't even matured and they are considered young and (auntie style talk) "still plenty of time to 'shop' and choose"...So they are in no hurry...*duh, obviously~

ON THE OTHER HAND, if a woman were to embark on a first date at the age of 25? What a to-do there would be!!! Not so much to her, I mean...more for the people around...Everyone would be gossiping about her before that...from friends, family members to unknown kepo-chi's...exp : "What's wrong with her, so old liao haven't pak tuo (auntie style talk), Will she ever marry, Is she too picky? This girl is so weird..." and so on...

A girl will have to face all these predictable mean remarks...Unfair? No matter what the reasons are,that's the way the world goes round...just how it is in reality...

No comments: