Monday, 26 November 2012

Released

This is just a very summarized short record of past events this week.

I've been happier these few days after I returned to God's embrace. :)

It's been mad busy, mad crazy...what with our church's 3 Mega celebrations all lumped into two weeks.

From morning to night, from morning to night...

Then I had my Juvenile Melanoma removed on Friday(23 Nov 2012), at 11something am. Venue was at Pantai Hospital Bangsar. It was done under Local Injection. Procedure took 15 minutes and the nurse was so kind, she kept comforting me, petting me, and urging me to focus on praying. I didn't look. Actually I felt very fan shu coz I was trembling uncontrollably =.=||| until the stitching began.

But I was brave k! I went for this surgery alone and came out ...erm, a braver woman, I hope? LOL!

First time I've had any stitches done on my body. And they are freaking ugly!!! The surgical thread is bloody thick, it is BLACK and the ends feel like wire when I touch it. I think it was 4 stitches and I'm dreading to remove them without any painkillers this coming Friday. Will get the biopsy results that time as well.

Meanwhile, it feels freaky to clean my own wound and apply medicine plus change the dressing, when there's this clean hole place I can still see which is deep.

Pain and disgusting facts aside...

Most importantly, I'm happy. Because 我终于幸福了。想透了,不难过了。

The last song I want to share to wrap up the previous mess is:

丁当 猜不透
歌曲:猜不透
歌手:丁当
猜不透 
你最近是好是坏的沉默 
我也不想去追问太多 
但是他为彼此的戏上了锁 

猜不透 
相处会比分开还寂寞 
两个人都只是得过且过 
无法感受每次触摸 
是真的 是热的 

如果乎远乎近的洒脱是你要的自由 
那我宁愿回到一个人生活 
如果乎冷乎热的温柔是你的借口 
那我宁愿对你从没认真过

到底这感觉谁对谁错 
我已经不想追求 
越是在乎的人越是猜不透
Good bye mess, good bye bondage, good bye heartbreaks, struggles and regrets...

I begin my life renewed, rejuvenated and a free single lady. ^^ What do I gain? My emotional freedom.

No comments: