Thursday, 9 August 2012

The Untold Story...

Have watched Total Recall with Deb and Kricia on Sunday night! It was SUPERB! Even though Xiang Hui Gor gor had already told me about the movie...coz i told him I won't be watching it...and erm...coz I suck in summarizing, sorry for spoiling nearly half of the movie for you gals with my trailer! Must watch! Though I did find the two gorgeous ladies confusing with their similar height, build, makeup and hair...zzzzz. Still, the movie was so nice okay...But I think I nearly died for lack of oxygen...a bit too chee gek for me...haha!

Watched The Dark Knight Rises with other movie buddies today. And I cried like dunno what. Yea...again...=.=|||  But seriously so touching when Alfred wept for leaving at the end...And when he found his dream scene. (T_T) I cried like a pig....

And the Cat Woman was GORGEOUS okay! I gasped almost every time she appeared on screen.

Aiyak, if you haven't watched it, go and watch la...seriously Man! Totally unexpected lah. And they told me I suck in filling up the blanks. As usual, I left the cinema full of questions. =.=|||

Okay, no spoilers...
-
-
-

Back to another totally unrelated topic.  The ridiculous. Subject could be related to work, could be friends...could be anything...Aiyak. 你赢完了啦. Feel like seizing the remote control away from your hands, kicking you and slapping you hard. Wait, wait...wrong sequence...according to the  movies, you snatch the thing you want first(first step correct), then slap that person, and when they lose their balance, you kick their feet or erm...haha... Oh, you think you don't get it. Well, watch what the cat woman does most of the time...hahaha. Yes I can be mean. Coz it doesn't pay to be nice, all the time.

K fine, vengeance is not mine. Not that I seek revenge. =.=||| I hope I'm not that ruthless* Surrenders the remote control back to He who controls...I'm learning to be less aggressive and ANGRY(bat man joke). Hahaha...FINE GOD FINE, I know You are in control.

Had this surreal dream which was so stupid the other day when I was sleeping in the hotel with my besties. Must be a result of movie overload laaaa! I woke up gasping...which is happening too much of late...I mean the gasping. Speaking of which, I realize my asthma is back la, recently my chest tightens too much when I'm having an overload of emotions(stress, crying, excited, tension whatever), and I can't breathe...=.=||| Okay okay, seriously...Must talk a bit about my dream b4 I forget. But to make sure I'm the only one who understands, I shall not give out any important details. All I can say is, it happened in church. Aiyak! It is a dream la! It is allowed to happen anywhere however bizarre it might be. When I was attending some dunno what class conducted by Rev. Hong. =.=||| And I got a call ...

And I went out...and the scene was dark...outside the church...a car.

I got into it...

A question...

Made a dog pact...(Hahahahahahaha I know nobody will get this but me)

Signed or sealed with two paws...not real...zoom...

(No, I do not know why dogs came into the picture. Imagination gone too far, out of the picture)

I felt confused. And...

Okay... I shall end here. HAHAHAHA! Too stupid.

Woke up still somewhat confused, a little bit disappointed and ...yea...dunno how to continue liao. Why am I so weird.

...


K la, dun want to waste precious time talking about bullshit. Oh, must blog about my birthday surprise next time k. Super wonderful surprise...and I praise or rebuke myself, whichever...for being the most unsuspecting and trusting(cheh) person int he world lorh! I LOVE you girls k! Thanks for all the trouble you went through...and I shall award Debbie with an Oscar award virtually k! MUAKZ!

No comments: