Nowadays we are buying rice(beras version) from our pantry fund. Had already bought a multi-cooker previously and Zoe put the rice cooker we gave her as a house-warming gift in office. So all we need to do is buy meat, vege and so on to cook.
Of course I only contribute in the washing-up part and cooking rice/ porridge la. Haha. Cannot expect too much for me. But I wash up very nice punya okay.
:P
OKAY, back to the topic.
After getting wet after washing up. Was coming back to my desk and noticed phone blinking with 4 messages.
The first one was from Si En.
It went :
" Was not intended..."
(I was like WHAT is this?)
Second Message went:
"Awwww man. Please do not read..."
(I was like WHAT???? NOW YOU HAVE MADE ME CURIOUS. And I guess to read is only normal human reaction. )
I did regret reading the Third Message though. In fact, it was the first one I opened and read through properly:
" Hi guys, we're planning a surprise birthday celebration for Mei Shan this Friday night. Please let me know ASAP if you're available to attend. :) Thanks! "
^@^ How sweet. I already knew there would be a celebration. But didn't know my CG would be around as well.
But I had to confess la. So I told Si En, sorry but I had read. Then he was like:
" Alot people fly my kite though. >.< Anyways, I'll go ahead and do act like you're surprise kay!"
HAHAHAHAHA...Thank you all of you for organizing. You know who you are. *heartz~
No comments:
Post a Comment