Wednesday, 3 February 2010

Sudden Turning of Events

Okay, I'd promised Gail to blog and I actually HAVE typed half way but semakin think semakin angry so I cannot blog about things calmly now...*saves draft and proceeds to rant angrily here.



Okay, first, I know I have NO right to angry so there's no need to correct my attitude or whatever. But the more I think about it, the more mad I get now. M.A.D~!!!

Erm Gail, don't be scared...but it's kind of related to our chat conversation just now. But it's not anything you said or what...just something about the people and what they might have done.

Who am I to be mad? What position? What gives me the power? I'm asking myself as I type. Okay, answer is ME!ME!Just being the plain boring ME~!!! Anyway, I'm not shouting at anyone or whatnot, just gushing about it on my private blog and there's nothing wrong about that herh?I am ALLOWED to do so. Do not judge me!

I AM ANGRY~!!!


You sendiri pigi flirt with people first and maybe gave some wrong signals I tak tahu lah what you did~!!! But you certainly played a part lorh~!!! And I'm angry coz of that~!!! Which is really stupid coz I'm not your mother or something lidat...=.=||| I don't even know why I'm wrecking my own health and boiling with rage over this. (Questions self : Is it worth ruining your own complexion and growing old coz of something that really, you do NOT have the right to question?)

Okay, I dunno, I understand I'm not supposed to care but that doesn't make me less angry~

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Horrible Terrible Vegetable!!!

>
>
>

Solution to my current weird problem would be to have a nice long talk with God tonight when everything is calm and still~

No comments: