Thursday, 4 February 2010

Public Apology

Let's refer to the person last night as erm...Cucumber okay?(Idea of vegetable inspired by my scientist of a sister)

Actually I'm feeling a bit ashamed of myself since I calmed down and talked to God liao...So whatever the matter was about, I owe Cucumber a public apology here.

Sorry~ Really sorry about that outbreak last night. (Even though referring to members of the opposite sex using intimate terms was not very right. And also, there's such a thing called "blind" you know. It means some kind of front to hide the actuality behind the screen. In this case, it would be something I often do myself, to test the waters. You tell the person you like about other crushes you have(*which DO in fact exist)and check out their response. And yes, it's possible to have two or three crushes at the same time.DON'T JUDGE ME! I'm sure many of you girls out there do it. Okay, maybe not many, but some?)

Anyway, still...I'm sorry for what I've said and done...Could you please be as cool as cucumber and forgive me?

No comments: