Life today is like a train rushing day and night to many different destinations without a specific stop. This semester is just crazily packed...it's some sort of a mix and balance between my industrial training lifestyle and studying at the same time. We attend classes in the morning, do phone calls at odd hours to several contacts per day and book time for interviews, get the disappointment of being "ffk"(let down) sometimes and rush around for appointments at even weirder hours. I can't sleep or even take a nap in peace without assignments and story lines or drafts swimming in my head, no matter how exhausted I am. My mind is still active and it sucks when I really really need to rest.

*sigh~ On a RELATED side note here, we conducted a long interview session with Petaling Jaya Utara Assemblyman, Tony Pua from DAP today after lunch. He officially won our hearts over lorh! Me and Ms Eve agree that he has SUCH NICE CLEAN SHAPED HANDS(rare for guys okay???) and that aura and secure feeling of mature, stable guys yang banyak berkaliber but so humble...He was so nice and he REMEMBERED our appointment and who we were even before he was reminded! Really helpful and nice of him I must say^@^, some more ordered snacks for us neh~(Okay, this is not a crush on some much older AND married guy okay? =.=||| As Ms Eve puts it, we're MERELY admiring a good example of leaders in our country.)AND WE'RE NOT THE ONLY FANS LORH! As we sat down in Rocket cafe,ss2, around the table with T in the middle, suddenly, there was this middle-aged guy who excitedly badgered into our midst and put down an RM 50 note on our table shouting " Mr Tony, you are our Wakil Rakyat, really appreciate what you do! I really admire you!!! This, is to chia your whole table coz I really admire your work and you really help us people to voice our needs! I salute you!!! And oh, I bought liao this Rocket newspaper also, and I'm gonna put it on this table for other people who come in to read. Tell them it's free! Okay, I gotta go...see you, and yea, I really am belanja-ing you all...Byebye!!" Errr...his sudden presence and departure made us all go "(O.o)???!@!@!! " ahaha!
Anyway, after talking to Mr Tony, dia buat saya so semangat to register at once and vote(wad the fish cannot vote for PJ area also la actually, coz IC address is registered balik kampung =.=|||)SUPPORT DAP WEI! We can make a change~! And yes, if we want our house to be clean, we make effort to repair the damages, mop the floor, clean the windows etc...we MAKE EFFORT...and so, the same theory applies to voting. Take up the responsibility to vote if you want to make a difference! A lot of young people today don't vote coz they think politics is 1. Not related to them 2. Vote liao also no use...But this mentality is soooo WRONG!!!! VOTE WEI! VOTE! (If you have no idea who and what to vote for, put your faith in my words and erm...vote for DAP!!!!Seriously! They're the nicest party I've encountered(since my days of dealing with all in industrial training) with the best members(smart, alert, efficient, humble, friendly, warm and REALLY DO WORK to help the public punya) so far~(What the fish, political advertorial here ke? haha~)
Anyway, thanks to God's grace, though the "flu virus" spread rapidly among group members, we all survived and are still standing strong. However, many times I do ask myself, is this the life I want? A lifetime of rushing over other matters, over other people's stuff and not my own, a lifestyle that leaves me little time for God...a lifestyle that's so full of temptations I'm just rendered more vulnerable to backslide. Or maybe it's just my own problem. Once again, I'm reminded that life loses its meaning when it no longer revolves fully around our Maker.
On the second issue which is related to my title, I would like to say, ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGgggggggggggggghHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I just did what I pledged not to!!! FAIL man! And sendiri die nevermind lorh, some more kena drag others into the water and get wet as well >.< shoot!@!@!@@!@!!@!!!! But nasib baik lah~ Not nasib baik, but coz God baik la, am stepping out now. So anyway, am going to spend a long nice peaceful quiet time to rearrange my life and get out of the mess I got into after I finish ranting here.
Anyway, on a happier note and a rather random topic which I won't share in detail, would like to say here that the infamous Gingerbread Girl has JUST invented an amazingly Cool invention of Home-made "Kuey Ling Gow" (herbal jelly) which is somewhat the reverse of the conventional type. Neh, not gonna share the recipe here in detail coz always get laughed at when we do so. Apparently the only few people who know how to appreciate weird but simple AND nice inventions are limited to ourselves =.=||| But this new invention is seriously nice k? I can vouch for that lorh~!
So cheers! Tomorrow will be a brand new start =) *encouraging smile to self(what the fish kan? haha)
No comments:
Post a Comment