Wednesday, 20 May 2009

Hypocrite Number ONE

This is a post dedicated to a certain person who likes to always IMAGINE(means = not true) she is a victim and deserves to be pitied at ALL TIMES.

The term for her is " HYPOCRITE:!@!@!@!!!

Ta da! The picture...



No la,I'm not as bad as to actually publish her photo.Just want to fa xie here nia.

She is ALWAYS finding EXCUSES to pity herself...Seriously...out of 365 days per year, she is spending 90% of the time copying others, comparing herself with others and also, finding all the reasons in the world to pity herself. Maybe she's not to be totally blamed...Maybe since small, her parents felt sorry for her because she had a little minor problem compared to others...but no, she's still normal...just that they "input"ted the mentality of how sad and unfortunate she is all the time...hence, she pitied herself since I dunno when liao.

Well, it's not proud to be able to say that she has the mindset of one younger 5 years than her. Heck! Young is young, but what if I said "Actually, I have the same mentality as that of my younger sis who is 5 years younger than me as well"...SHAME SHAME SHAME!!! It is NOT CUTE okay?

Maybe it's because I grew up...that's why I got impatient after rounds and rounds of really LITTLE issues that made her cry and get bothered by things around her...I used to sympathize with her, maybe because back then, I was also spoilt and super dependent and cannot solve my own problems...that was when I was in SECONDARY wei! Such as people scold her la, give her extra work la, "pandang rendah" kat her la...misunderstand her la...very NORMAL issues...I mean, HECK! I face far more than that in my studying life...What with all my competitive classmates, inefficient group members, "back-stabbing" frie4nds and those who SABOTAGE you in the dark...Come on, this is society, this is reality...it IS harsh! If i have all the time in the world to pity you(I think the amount of self-pity she indulges in is in fact,more than enough for an average person to spend a year)...My goodness! I can be a FULL-TIME counselor already...and a problematic one at that..PIFF!


Anyway, she always seems to be blaming the environment la, the people around her for making her unhappy...But seriously, as one grownup said, " IS IT POSSIBLE at all, for so many MEAN people to be inside a school and they ALL bully one person...how is it possible at all? Is it even logic? So many mean people? Lazy yes, small gas maybe, but not horribly mean and all bullies lai der!@!@!@! Why is it, wherever she goes and whatever she does, she's ALWAYS the victim? Or maybe, that's just ONE SIDE of the story...Think for yourself~ "

That's the advice a few grown ups gave me..." Think for yourself"...

Seriously lorh, WHAT SORT OF person would tell other people (when she used to go to a different church) that she's an adopted daughter which nobody loves in the family?!@!@!@!!! WHAT THE FISH!@!@!@!!

In case people think I'm too proud or unfeeling or whatever, let me ask you paint you the picture that really made me get fed up. One of your childhood friends who was closer to you than to her passed away in a very sad accident...She is one year younger than you, talented cheerful girl with a bright future. So obviously, her family and all her friends were really upset. WHAT SORT OF PERSON will text you and moan about the fact that SHE CAN'T CRY...that's a problem(when she is NOT CLOSE with the friend at all!@!@!!! Just spoke a few sentences recently and made a BIG issue about it). Everyone is crying and she's not crying and she wants to cry but cannot!@!@!@! COME ON!@!@!@! For a person who Cries SUPER easily...when you don't cry, it just means that you do not really feel hurt...just perhaps, sad and sorry..it is not WAJIB(a must) to cry if it is not genuine!@!@!@! WHAT THE HECK!@!@!@!! Mahu belasah punya orang >.< make me angry nia...

What is more, SHE EXPECTS ME TO PITY HER COZ SHE CANNOT CRY!@!@!@!@!!! What the FISH!@!@!! Think of the poor family who are such nice people please~ WE should feel sorry for them and take action to comfort and reassure them, NOT INDULGE IN SELF PITY@!!@!@!@!! Really, you would think a person of 26 years old should have the sense to know that there are certain times to do certain things...HELLO!@!@!!! WAKE UP!@!!!!!

TAMBAHAN PULA,

This girl, went to put super sad "seek attention and pity" MSN captions...like " how we miss your smile la~ BLA BLA BLA"...NAH, if you genuinely felt sorry or sad, please show your sympathy to the family and take action...instead of putting up captions the deceased cannot see as you jolly well know...STOP BEING SELFISH and attention seeking...you want people to pity you at THIS TIME?!@!@!@!! Please la wei~ Have some sense and humanity...I hate all those fakers who write messages addressed to Charissa when they jolly well know that she cannot receive those messages...Please la wei! STOP thinking of yourself and please consider the feelings of the poor family my dear!@!!!! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS LIKE THIS!@!@!@!!!

No comments: