Stress man >.<
Add on that to the fact that I had not really prepared (just browsed) through the teaching of the Holy Spirit lesson for my Sunday school lesson. Was planning not to sleep at all anyway tonight. So there I was, trying to peg away at my books hard...but not succeeding or progressing much. I started crying coz there were too many things left undone, I was tired, body aching all over and not feeling well already due to irregular hours of rest everyday...I then planned to stay awake the whole night and study...then after each hour of cramming, I would seek God and prepare full-heartedly in my sunday school preparation including the worship part. This would sort of "force" me to spend time with Him.
However, I received an sms from brother XJ, asking me to pray for him as he was facing the same problem in his revision process and could not focus for the whole day. I understood what he was going through every well as i was going through the exact mental stress...So wen i received this message, my first instinct was, I need to pray...we need to pray...and this was God's timing of telling me to seek HIm 1st...Okay, I surrendered all my undone work into His hands...
I began to worship with my keyboard and pray in words and in tongues all together...just free flow...asking for forgiveness from God to cleanse me from all my sins...naming them one by one...then i started praying for XJ and myself and also sister Dewgem...After getting into the spiritual realm, i then started to study all the "holy spirit" lesson notes given by Yen Yee once again(i had browsed through twice previously but not in detail)...and i prayed again and worshiped throughout the whole process for God to guide me and use me the next day...I felt so relieved after I completed everything...
Following that, i started preparing for the worship and wrote out chords for the musicians as usual...Then i started praying and God guided me into worship once again...it was very very fulfilling and I was filled with peace, strength and my faith was renewed again...Praise God for His wonderful grace!
The new song I would be teaching would be "Come,Holy Spirit" from one of the City Harvest Church album. I wanted to search for some actions to go along with the words as they are somewhat hard for the children to understand...so as I was out of inspiration, I went to youtube to seek for something suitable...I clicked on the wrong link and it was about "HOW TO RECEIVE THE BAPTIZM OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AND TONGUES" from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XeoSM0QVwg&feature=related...
Well, since it was a sharing by a pastor and only took up 7 minutes plus...I thought I'd listen to it...and pray along with it...even though I've already received...My purpose was just to be able to pray with a guide and worship Him to seek Him...I didn't expect to receive anything at all...
The Holy spirit moved within me as I prayed for God to help me forgive my trespasses and let go of all the hurt within me...then when it was time to pray out in faith and worship...I received a new tongue! It was as usual, something that sounded really "not like a common nice-sounding audible language with syllables" but i knew it was a new tongue...Coz it was like a 3rd version of the same kind of tongues I received in the past...God is amazing...!!! And yes, I am really starting to understand why he gave me this sort of "gila-sounding" languages to speak in. HE wants to take away my pride and not let me "exalt" over the gift ( i know this sounds silly but I'm really easily pleased and contented or proud at times for funny reasons) Anyway, a pastor's wife once told me, although some languages seem not nice to us...it is pleasing to THE Giver's ears and who knows, maybe some angels speak in the same language above there...hahaha...okay...okay...
Prayed with brother XJ again after he pm-ed me saying he was still undone...I pray that God will really work miracles in Him...He is a real God who never forsakes us or gives up on any of us...even if we run away for Him...HE will pursue us..coz we are precious in His eyes...We are His children and He loves us for who we are, no matter what we have done...

Lord, I am learning to treat you as a friend...You really respond and I can really talk to you about everything...May I love you more all the days of my life...and any day any time, when You want to use me...Here I am Lord, send me...Equip me now and send me when You feel the time is right. Let me grow to Love you more...Let me grow to serve You more...
A very nice song from the City Harvest's kids Album which I love and will teach the kids back in Tampin when I go back two weeks later:
LYRICS
*You may listen to it here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6foPGcWAAo
I want to know You Lord, You are a great big God;
I'm young and do not know a lot , come and be my all .
I want to love You more, Giving You my life and all;
You died for me, You sacrificed; I won't forget You Lord.
Chorus :
I love You Jesus I'll grow up knowing You
I love You Jesus I'll grow up serving You...
I Love You Jesus, My Life was saved by You
I'll never forget, never forget,
I'll grow up loving You.
K, back to study since I'm totally REJUVENATED!@!@!@!!!HALLELUJAH~
No comments:
Post a Comment