I wailed when i on-ed facebook...and not to be outdone, began to do some facebook quizzes with comments after publishing to try to attract his attention and give him a chance to interact with me...*come to recall as Eve reminded me, he has left comments in a lot of his friends' profiles but not mine...not even my pictures or a note to say hey or wadever =( Oh well, as I was pathetically and competitively publishing things with all my might, i lost control and burst out to the poor victim in the form of Eve, the unlucky girl who happened to be online.
After explaining my situation of how I need to talk to him (substituted in the form of a pillow)for an hour before I wake up every day and before I sleep,(*yeah, i know this seems somewhat abnormal...maybe i'm genuinely mentally disturbed) this is her response :
everlyn-路人甲凭什么发言惹人讨厌(摘自花蝴蝶-蔡依琳)) says:
ah moi~~~
i really wan to kill u liao
u really very sick
u stop making tat stupid assumptions for him la
你只是在假设他没和你在一起就会伤心
可是事实bu是这样
他过得很精彩啊
只有你
还纠缠在过去的甜蜜回忆
所以
你觉得你这样子是bu是很笨
干嘛要这样虐待自己
过去的让它过去吧
kai xuan已经成为你的过去了
他是一个带给你美丽回忆的路人
When I told eve, all i wanted to do was to post a BIG shoutout : " I hate JTKS" as a last shoot in my attention-seeking efforts,
everlyn-路人甲凭什么发言惹人讨厌(摘自花蝴蝶-蔡依琳)) says:
我只能这么说
Bu要啦
干嘛要这样
做这么没有意义的事
他已经没有理你很久了
小姐
你放弃啦
别在意执照其会啦
一直找机会
感情如果可以很公平
就没有人会受伤啦
要bu然你想怎样
I then happily took this sentence and converted it into my facebook caption...
"如果感情可以很公平, 就没有人会受伤..."
everlyn-路人甲凭什么发言惹人讨厌(摘自花蝴蝶-蔡依琳)) says:
开心了吗
真是的
他希望好聚好散
你干嘛要把情况弄到很尴尬的样子
你bu要再做无味的幻想
那是bu可能了
好心你
干嘛要一直骗自己
我可以告诉你
他只是你生命中的路人
路过的人
弄清楚了吗!!!!!!!
SIGH~~~~! I want to marry him...I want to marry him...I only want to marry him...I want to marry him and Only him...
Posting silly quiz results just above his published updates, i couldn't help but feel sweet inside (ya, this is syok sendiri i know...very indeed)when his name and mine were on top of each other's...made me imagine our wedding invitations (pink and white of course) with our names in bold italic print...awwwww *heart heart heart...and of course our names in the church bulletin together, as lawfully wed men and wife... And and and...oh, the mini dinner we might be throwing...Our names on the wall *blissful smile...
*CUT CUT CUT -----> back to REALITY!@!!!!
He'd better BETTER not marry anyone else before he confronts me and gives a good explanation why he did not keep his promise (to marry me if he could)...
I can just picture this scene, him having the cheek to invite me to his wedding(where the bride is NOT me) and me appearing looking perfectly poised and well-dressed, calm and collected on the outside...
I will say "congratulations" to him in an icy tone...and then, when everyone is absorbed in admiring the decorations and the settings or wedding cake or wadever...*evil laugh~ I'll whip out my secret weapon in the form of a scissors...*chill, I'm not going to mutilate him or something lidat...(I know the readers' imagination can go really wild with a pair of scissors)...
What I'm going to do is just, okay, maybe to say "just" would be an understatement...Hey, I'm angry and hysterical behind the cool mask k? So I'm gonna cut holes, yes BIG HOLES in the bride's gown...HMMMPH!
>
>
>
>
>
>
Okay fine, I admit I won't have the guts to do that in the first place, and secondly, I have enough decency to be gracious at a wedding which is a holy matrimony.
What I'll ACTUALLY do (which is more predictable and normal) would be to go home and cry for 7 days and 7 nights following that horrible wedding in which my heart went through some horrible ordeal that felt like it was being dug out and slashed open while I was still alive...*yeah, I know I'm pathetic...I really know that, thank you very much...And oh, if that really happens, I would not want to see him again, period.
Teddy X, you are mine you know...Please be mine~ (T_T)
No comments:
Post a Comment