He's been trying to do so on and off. Actually, I'm the problem, not him, in this case. Just somehow, my heart hardens whenever I see him. No, it's not who you think it is. I think I'd even forgotten about him, actually.
Initials of his name is WYS.
It's been a while, and I only remember when I see him.
The whole affair was so childish, the "love(back then)" so deep, and it hurt so much masa itu. Twas the first time I gave someone my heart. To know it was Played to the beat =.=|||(rolling in the deep)
But today, it felt good to finally let go of the past. To set him free as well as cut myself loose.
We'll take one step at a time, Father. I know You want me to grow up and start facing all of my problems. Including those I have denied so far.
It's a small step. But a good start.
You're an awesome heavenly Father. And I know You'd walk with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment