Friday, 6 January 2012

New Year Resolutions...Sort Of

Happy New Year readers! I know it's kind of late, but recently really got time to die, don't have time to blog. So yea...I've been procrastinating this post...since...forever. Haha!

Hello, it's 2012 now. A new turning point for me.

This year, I resolve to:

1. Stop posting emo posts on Facebook statuses because it is not good testimony.

2. Try to be more positive and out-spoken at work.

3. Try my best(if I can help it) not to work on Sundays and make a firm stand.
(Alas, I've been chosen to be placed in the marketing and roadshow team)

4. Get involved in the serving of children's choir.

5. Sit for a proper make-up and beauty course. (Yes! I've registered for February 2012!)

6. Stop telling people that I don't eat dinner if I eat alone. In fact, stop telling so much about my private life to people!
(I regret this so much, seriously...Why? Coz I've been getting text messages from random guy friends all over Klang Valley to eat together nowadays. It's awkward and yes, I need to explain! When I go out with a guy for breakfast/ lunch/ dinner/ movie, it is so NOT a date okaaay? It is NOT a date unless we both agree it is so. So fed up!)

7. Rid myself from the pimples on my chest and back(Back is perfect now but chest...grrrr) and Tone up my body please!!!

8. Eat less junk food as proper meal replacements.

9. Cut down on buying clothes.

and yes...

10. I need to Get Back To God.

Thank you Lord for asking Rebecca 传道 to speak to me again on Tuesday midnight. It was an odd hour but i knew it was You who sent her. Yes, I need to manage that problem, and the other one, and yes, the first one.

I want to grow this year. Really really grow. Please God...take me, and lead me. *puts hand in Big Hand~

No comments: