Just came back from home after celebrating dad's birthday. Thought of so many things to blog on the way to and fro Tampin alone in the train. Pity can't blog there and then. There's so many missing records in this blog.
I still need to blog about:
1. Updates on my new job and what I'm learning/ challenges I'm facing/ Reason God put me there.
2. My previous job and when or why I left. My ex-colleagues.
3. Past events - meetups with besties, college friends, old church friends...etc.
4. My serving.
And let't not even talk about the future.
However, right now. I dunno. I just feel so cold now and I miss home. I rushed from the train straight to church for song practice and then took a cab(which took a long wrong turning back)back MSquare. I'm so tired today, and so discouraged. Maybe it's my period, maybe it's just me.
If I were a sort of internet connection, I would say, right now, the line is unstable. But all will come to pass. And it's a long day ahead, so now at 10.58pm, I should eat the fried rice my grandmother cooked for me, bathe and prepare for the long day ahead from 7.30am to 7pm. FUH!
No comments:
Post a Comment