Saturday, 23 July 2011

In the Dark of The Night

Where nobody sees and you finally have peace to call your own. The tears fall again...

Why, you may ask? I don't know. I'm just unhappy, I guess. And it's not because of pms coz that has been over, like two weeks ago.

I'm not joining the others for Broga tomorrow morning after all. Time to spend a long quiet morning in His presence, just to pray, worship and listen.

Then I have loads to do after that. Preparing for CG meeting later, doing research and preparing for the sacred music presentation we have to do next Saturday and writing numbers on the scores for our members who cannot sight-read, practising the piano, and also completing a power point for Sebas, my CEO's dad. Will be working part-time(apart from my full-time post in Subang Jaya) as an assistant to this "Coach" who will be guiding the public to solve family issues and help create closer bonds within them. It doesn't really pay well but I think it will help me grow as a person, in the long run. It actually helps people to find solutions to their problems through love and communication. So yea, why not right? As long as I have the time, it's still fine.

Let's see how much I can accomplish in the end. Still coughing and behaving like a phlegm machine. Ewwwwww~

Erm...I'll better go to bed now and cry there later if I want to.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm tired of smiling when I really want to cry.
.
.
.
.
.
.
痛苦从眼中流下,我知道祢为我擦.

No comments: