This is just like me!
Just like me to realise AFTER the damage is done that ANYONE in this world...family members and all that Googles the full name of the person in the previous post will see that among the top choices that appears in the search engine is MY BLOG which wrote so many defamatory (but true worh) things about him!
I've edited the post and taken down the name but UNFORTUNATELY, it still STILL comes out in GOOGLE!@!@!@!@!@! HOW???? Anyone can save me please? I'm writing this post to try to cover up the previous one in hope that it will drop in the Google placing since it is not in the first post of the blog. *hopeful look~
Die me! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE >>>>>!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!
I'm so dead (T_T) *sobz~
2 comments:
Will be some time before google take down your blog post.
A good way will be to make this a private blog,
OR
under settings:
set "Let search engines find your blog?" to no
set "Add your blog to our listings?" to no
Ooooo~Jon Jon...You banyak pandai! Kamsiah! Paiseh ya~ just saw your comment...
Post a Comment