It was going to be a Creative teaching lesson and I knew I was going to share the "you are special" story by Max Lucado in my previous post sometime ago but was running out of ideas how to make it really interesting. Was totally racking my brains out when Teletubby helped me out. He suggested me getting the children involved by letting them wear some interesting materials. He gave me loads of wonderful suggestions and I got really excited in the process of preparation which actually started at around erm...11.30pm. LOL. I let some of the children (volunteers) become Wimmicks(name of wooden people in the story) with special characteristics. Some had only one leg, one wore a hairband I made with mickey mouse ears (stands for he has four ears), two had super long hands with paw pads on the palms (=.=|||),one wore a mask with a super red sexy BIG mouth and a hairy mole (ugly I know - credits to Teletubby), and I dug out my old EE training material and found the HUGE colorful cardboard specs and BIG HAIRY ears Set. Okay, I'm not being sadistic. The kids FOUGHT to wear that okay? LOL! Of the lot, they loved that the most.
Anyway, woke up at 6.30am the next day to take breakfast and do light makeup for the photoshoot session in Sunday school. Lost my voice after everything coz song lead and taught for two sessions and the kids were VERY noisy and hyper. That happens every Sunday when I serve. LOL! Anyway, prepared for powerpoint until 3am at night coz my group members I dunno why, nothing to do with command of English language.They just didn't bother to do proper preparation for the presentation der worh. No alignment, no tab, just a mess pasted in Powerpoint with NO PICTURES at all. =.=||| had to edit and redo their parts which were sent to me around 12am. Was shocked at the shoddy work. Seriously, if you don't have the heart to prepare properly DON'T do la! Anyway, took me a long time to edit the thingie coz I was super tired after my long day and could not really concentrate. Line was super super slow as well. WiMAX really sucks sometimes! Zzzzzzzz~ 8am class this morning and I ran home in the middle of the last class during break time coz I really could not take it anymore. Head was bursting and I was so so so sleepy I wanted to faint~ everything was a blur in class and my classmates had to repeat a message around 5 times for me to get it =.=|||*okay, that's a record breaker even for me! I could not concentrate on anything at all! Felt better after a refreshing bath though.
Was supposedly going for BW with my friend, the gingerbread girl later that evening, but initial plans had to be canceled coz of the HUGE storm.
***Okay, this post is going to be super disorganised coz I have too many things to share and I'm very excited at the moment.
Talking about the dinner on Friday, of the young generation in their TEENS or okay, younger adults ( if you insist I've grown too old to be considered a teenager), representatives consisted of me and Mable. Yes, only us. =.=||| sad horh? Others were all kids, but super super cute kids lorh. Auntie Poh Foon (my mum's cousin) came back and we met her 3 sons (Leonard, Colin and Jeffrey for the FIRST time ever), also got introduced to Uncle Yenm her husband (is that the spelling btw?) properly.
Everybody was interested when they heard I'm studying Journalism and they told me of contacts I could get when I seek for jobs in the future, asked me about my industrial training (which from what they heard from my grandmother sounded super hectic and dangerous and what kind of writer I would be. Aiyaya >.< Actually kinda hard to explain to them, my future goal is not to be a writer or reporter FOREVER!Seriously, I don't have THAT MUCH a passion for that but this DOES NOT mean I'm not on the right track. I know what I'm doing now and I know what I want later.
I wish to gain as much exposure and experience while I'm still young, build contacts and get to meet more people. To grow and become more matured in various areas when I graduate and become a journalist for around 3 to 4 years. Then, I could perhaps become a part-time lecturer or tutor and study my Masters while I teach. I want to work and have enough field experience before I teach so that I can gain my students' respect and really teach applicable stuff instead of preaching from the book. Then, before the age of 27, I will settle down for a 9am to 5pm teaching job(fixed hours I mean) so that I can get to spend quality time with my family when I'm married. Okay, I know this does not sound really ambitious, but there you go. That's me. The typical stereotyped old-fashioned girl's dream - to be a good wife and a good mother. I also hope to be involved in full-time Children's ministry(my greatest passion and joy) someday anytime when God says I'm ready. His will for me at the moment is to equip myself and prepare well for that day, coz He said I'm still not mature enough yet. But I'll be ready when the time comes =)
Erm...something funny happened. Auntie Lydia a.k.a. See See's parents from Hong Kong and her sisters really like me. LOL! The funny part is how it happened all due to a misunderstanding. You see, my family was the first to arrive. I was playing about with my grandpa's camera downstairs while they were upstairs in the private room waiting. There I was, fiddling with the gadget and trying(and failing horribly) to take some nice artistic pictures of the nice scenery. Then, saw this group of people looking lost coming to the lift beside me. I recognised Auntie Lydia's two kids - Zachary and Isaac coz they hadn't changed at all so I knew they were my erm...relatives larh. We smiled politely to each other (the group of ladies and an elderly man) and said a long drawn "Errrrrr..." awkwardly together. (=.=|||)Then I said, "Hello, you must be Uncle Matthew's relative!" and they said with a dawning comprehension "AH! The cousin's daughter isit! AH!" And we had an awkward sort of super long introduction and conversation together while waiting for, and in the lift.
Then when they met my grandparents, Auntie See See's mom told them from the beginning to the end of the dinner that they really liked their granddaughter who is SOoo friendly, so nice and sweet and can mix well with people. Very welcoming...(okay, this is "..." i know.) Then they told them, if I go Hong Kong next time I must stay at their place and they'll bring me out to eat and play. And how they think I can be a good reporter. (O.o) On a super random note, her husband is a pastor by the way. Dedicated to Evengelism.
Okay, jump to another related topic.
Oh! I MUST MUST MUST gush about this!!!@!@!!!! Uncle Matthew's kids are CUTE CUTE CUTE and super der handsome lorh! Zachary and Isaac! Although very noisy la. I do do love Issac coz he's so rosy AND adorable with big big eyes. I really love kids with big eyes! Anyway, this cute Isaac always kena bully by his brother though =.= And their cousins, auntie See May's two kids are so preciously lovable as well! I'm so in love with the three year old baby boy! He's so innocent, chubby, huggable and soft! And he posed for my camera. The father said he must like me coz he NEVER poses for the camera...:p And his sister is Mable's favorite. Her name is Danielle. And she's quite pretty and thinks she's a little princess. LMAO!
Okay. Statement of the day again : I WANT a cute baby when I'm married! Hopefully, one with big eyes coz big eyed children will turn out beautiful or handsome in the future. But somehow, I feel my kids won't have this privilege, coz sad to say, I've never fallen in love with any guy with really big eyes. So the odds are my kids will have small chinese eyes like me? (T_T)

Aiya! I'll love my kids however they turn out to be, coz they're a gift from God wad, and God will only give me what's best for me! I want a baby!!!! Yes, this totally means I agree to the risk of losing my figure =.=|||, going through the nauseous bloated stage, horrible cramps at night, nightmare of labor pain, the mysterious breastfeeding, having to look after messy kids... BUT on the bright side, I'm looking forward to the prospect of bigger boobs XP! *cross fingers hopefully
Anyway, back to the title of this post. Yup, was feeling very lazy and unproductive, so got out the auntie-ish Praise Dance DvDs daddy burnt for me. And yes =.=||| did that alone in my room at 12.15am. Wad the heck kan? But I semakin do semakin happy AND ENERGETIC (okay, i know this sounds super Syok Sendiri and weird right?), but it's true. I'm gonna do this every single day to keep fit liao. Super enjoyable process I must say. Easy to follow steps and nobody to laugh at me :D If aunties and old uncles can do it, I can do it too! Much nicer than Pilates man! Coz actually that was a bit extreme for my super super UNFLEXIBLE body, memandangkan(seeing) that I have almost totally undeveloped inner thigh muscles which are kinda useless for long stretches. Anyway, I'm OFFICIALLY IN LOVE with Praise Dance!
Okay, body has cooled down. Going to bathe and sleep. My pink bed is beckoning to me and my chubby bolster looks SOOOOOooo tempting! Tata!
No comments:
Post a Comment