There! I've said this "out loud". Feeling a leeeeetle bit better now. HMMMPH!
(Ei, he should be the one sneezing hard since someone is talking bad about him now. But horh, how come its me sneezing non-stop here geh? Flu~ >.< )

Ish! Nah, my irritated list goes as such :
1. I hate it that you always keep appearing in my mind even though you are not very der berry berry dashingly handsome.
2. Okay, fine. I hate it that you OCCUPY almost the whole of my mind MOST of the time even though you do not care about me anymore. =( It's wrong and I hate myself for doing that too.
3. Fine! If you don't care about me, stop talking bad about me behind my back?!@!@!@!@!!???
.
.
.
.
(okay okay, actually not talking bad about me. I admit whatever is said MAY be true, but STILL!!!! If you want to talk about me, at least say something nice marh!!!! HORRIBLE!!@!@@!@!@!@!!!!!)
Hmmmmm~ According to his sister's blog (his sis is a regular blogger just like my sis), she had a nice long talk with the BIG BROTHER via gmail yesterday night. And they talked about the difference between Singapore and Malaysia.
Conversation is as below :
Joseph : many BF in SG will want to buy the new iphone for the GF.
The sister : waaaa. if my bf is in singapore, i ma very untung?? hahahahha!
.
.
.
.
Joseph : the GF will not need the old phone. and because they are girls, they protect phone BETTER than guys. and girls here, as what I observed, not like girls in malaysia. don't know how to use the high-tech thing
The sister : ................................................. dun secara tidak langsung boom me ah~ hahahaha..
but then THE BROTHER explained he is referring to someone only.
Nah, nah, nah...NOT to be perasan...But most people who know me will know that I'm the worst person in this era that is an extinct dinosaur today.

I mean, SERIOUSLY, how many friends do you know (living today) that is LESS tech-savvy than me? Come on, even my grandpa is more interested in the new tech happenings and inventories than me! For real! I only learnt about MSN la, email la...and basically how to use the pc PROPERLY when I came to PJ in 2006 for my tertiary studies! Yes, that's how bad I am. And I only learnt to use a Digital camera in 2007 =.=|||...Everybody knows I suck in technical stuff and always ALWAYS scream for help over minor errors with my pc.
And WHO ELSE in the world, would download a TROJAN DOWNLOADER by mistake when she actually wanted to download the youtube clip downloader program? That person has to be really really "talented" and this sad person just happens to be ME. Zzzzzzzzzz~
Ehem ehem...so other than me, who else could that SOMEONE mentioned be?
If you gave me a super expensive phone whatever brand it is, I wouldn't be interested except for to look at it and see whether it is pink and has a nice bimbo-ish design =.=||| Functions mean nothing to me except for the little extras other than the basics such as picture taking, blue tooth(for convenience's sake and to save money sometimes) and perhaps recording. I mean, why would anyone want to pay for such an expensive piece of gadget when the market price drops by the day and before you know it, there'll be another BETTER, even advanced duplicate tomorrow!
Here, let me tell you the BENEFITS of being a less tech-savvy girl (perspective of a bimbo).
1. Guys need to do little to impress them. (Seeing that the men species is so egoistic and is ALL OUT to be knowledgeable bla bla bla in front of gals, dating a bimbo is much less hectic a job and impressing them is just easy peasy, you do not need to worry about constantly updating yourself to outpace them in terms of information.)
2. You save money!!!@!@!@@!! Seriously lorh, you can buy loads and loads of makeup, dresses, bags, shoes and fun cute trinkets with half the amount you have to invest on a gadget which will be outdated a year from now.
3. Bimbos are easily contented. Seriously! Anything pink or white will keep them happy for around half a day! You don't have to worry about functions la, buttons la...and so forth.
4. Bimbos are much MORE fun than geeky girls! You can laugh at their ideas of certain subjects even though you might not agree with them, but hey, they ARE interesting okay? And they never get bored! (when in doubt, paint your nails and that'll take around 1 hour plus waiting for them to dry and all...XD)
5. It's much less of a pain arguing with bimbos coz they never have anything really intellectual to talk about. You get to win easily =.=|||
After typing all this. I do have a Disclaimer though: I'm NOT a bimbo okay? Just half half.
As a last statement of the day, I know readers will think I'm pretty shallow after reading my post, but I assure you I'm not. Just happen to be in a so-called provoked bimbo mood today. So cheers for a better tomorrow! =)
2 comments:
BIMBOS RULE!!! XD
True true~ ^^ Btw, thanks for visiting my blog =)
Post a Comment